ROOMS BY LAURA G

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since May 2007

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

CLOSET & STORAGE CONCEPTS

ALSO SERVICES PORTIONS OF CHESTER, CLEVELAND, LANCASTER, ROWAN & STANLY COUNTIES.

04/13/2017

It went very well. The advice was implemented with very good results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home staging consultation

04/13/2017

great insights on staging was provided and the house sold in a relatively short amount of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
staging advice

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorating advice

CATEGORY interior designers, home staging

10/27/2014

Laura is a focused professional who has the vision, skills, and experience to stage a home so that buyers will love it from the minute they see it online. She will tell you exactly what you need to do to stage it yourself. Our other option was to pay thousands of dollars to hire a stager who would have staged our home with rented furniture and accessories, and then they would have taken it all bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laura helped us stage our house for sale and I believe the staging was a key factor in our home selling within TWO days, for MORE than the asking price. We are so glad we contacted Laura and got her invaluable advice on staging our home to sell quickly.

02/17/2012

Fantastic!  Even though I was overwhelmed by all the options, she patiently described the benefits of the colors, tiles and granite specific to our needs -- quick resale.  She was with us every step of the way and made the process easy. She came over on her own once the initial consultation had taken place.  She did this so she could get a sense of where and how things should be placed once we got...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially contacted Laura to see about staging a vacant home we were remodeling for resale (flip.)  When I explained we are new real estate investors, she offered to not only help with all phases of paint, carpet, tile and granite purchase but to also get me started on purchasing my own furniture and accessories so I could stage future investments myself.  Her knowledge and experience were very impressive, as was her favorable initial consultation fee, but really what stuck out was her enthusiasm and determination that our place be staged to sell quickly.  She made it all so easy and never once did I feel like she was making choices for me; rather, she was offering options and I got to make my own decisions that I felt were broad enough to appeal to a wide range of perspective buyers while adding my own flair!  Plus, she always made me feel like I was her friend, not a newly-acquired client, which made me feel so comfortable sending her endless texts and pictures of ideas!  She's definitely on my speed dial to stay! I have already referred her to several people and even our realtor was so impressed with the staging that she is also interested in meeting Laura.  That says a lot since our realtor also has a flair for decorating and staging!

CATEGORY home staging

HOME STAGING, INTERIOR REDESIGN, REAL ESTATE STAGING, DECORATOR SERVICES, PROFESSIONAL SHOPPING SERVICES, MARKETING, PRINT & CREATIVE SERVICES, OPEN HOUSE ASSISTANCE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express