RITE AID

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

ADDITIONAL HOURS FOR PHARMACY: MON-FRI 9:00 AM-9:00 PM, SAT 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, SUN 11:00 AM-7:00 PM....

12/15/2009

It is convenient. The quality of their service is good. The pharmacists that they have in this particular store that I go to are very informed, very helpful, and friendly. I have known them for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Rite Aid. I had my prescriptions filled in there a few weeks ago.

CATEGORY pharmacy

07/15/2009

They are very good. What I like about them is that I can ask them questions about the medications and they will give me answers, which doctors cannot. They work well with me and they answer my questions about when to take medications and how to time them. They are close to me too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I get my prescriptions filled at Rite Aid.

CATEGORY pharmacy

10/28/2008

I was going on vacation, but I didn't have enough medication to get me through. They contacted my insurance company and found out that i could be given a one time vacation dose so I wouldn't run out while I was on vacation. They are really conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use their pharmacy.

CATEGORY plastic surgery

PRESCRIPTIONS, ELECTRONICS, HEALTH CARE, HOUSEHOLD, PERSONAL, TOYS, BABY, VITAMINS & NUTRITION, BEAUTY & SPA, CONTACT LENSES, FITNESS & DIET, HOME MEDICAL, PHOTOS & PHARMACY.