RenoCraft, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1321 Skyview Rd

Charlotte, NC 28208

We are a Residential Remodeling Company with 30 years of experience. We specialize in Kitchen/Bath Remodels and Custom Carpentry that we like to refer to as "Pinterest Projects"....

woodworking (5)home remodeling (3)drywall repair (1)cabinet making (1)

11/20/2019

Excellent! Quality workmanship! Professional team and worked to meet my timeline. Highly recommend Renocraft!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

08/02/2019

I’ve hired Steve and his team for several projects over the past year. Every project Renocraft has undertaken has surpassed my expectations. The quality of their work is beyond exceptional, with every detail being carefully considered - Particularly so with anything that involves trim work or intricate details. The closer you examine their work, the more appreciation you will have for it. They are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch Construction

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Photo for RenoCraft, LLC - 1321 Skyview Rd, Charlotte, NC - 38021537

04/30/2019

Great! Stephen and Joey did a professional, well-priced job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging new exterior light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

03/11/2019

If Angie's List allowed a rating of A-PLUS, I would certainly give it to this company! I was EXTREMELY PLEASED with the work they did, and with the professionalism and attention to detail they provided. I've attached a few photos of the fireplace surround and mantel they built, EXACTLY to my specifications, and you will clearly see what a great job they did. It's truly beautiful!! I was also impre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Photo for RenoCraft, LLC - 1321 Skyview Rd, Charlotte, NC - 37755326

03/07/2019

It was excellent. I would give them an A+, 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a custom bench in my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

03/07/2019

Great! I've hired him lots of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done stuff for clients, my dad's, and my house. He's put up crown molding, a back splash, cabinets, removed rotten wood on the exterior of our house, picture molding, a large staircase, a dining room, all carpentry stuff. Well beyond what a handyman would do.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

03/05/2019

Awesome - these guys are simply the best. They are super dependable and responsive. They do such a thorough job from beginning to end. I can 100% recommend these guys, and they will completing any house project that we have!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen reno, lighting & fan replacement, tile removal and replace, painting, bathroom reno,

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Bath Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Custom Carpentry "Pintrest Projects", Decks, Patios, Tile, Cabinet Installation, Built Ins, Interior Trim, Electric or Vent Less Fireplace Installation.

Handyman Repair Work, New Home Construction