Prime Comfort

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

9303 Monroe Rd Ste E

Charlotte, NC 28270

We are full-service heating and air conditioning contractors dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors enjoy indoor comfort all year long. When a home-comfort system has stopped working, it can be frustrating; in some situations, it can be dangerous. Imagine the heater going out in the middle of winter when the temperature will drop below freezing or the AC shutting off during a July or August heat wave when temperatures can soar above 100F. We believe its essential to provide quality service when emergency situations like this arise, and our actions will prove it to you when you call....

Heating and Air Conditioning (62)Heaters - Auto (1)

10/28/2019

All went very well. The tech took readings and then checked out the AC/Heating unit. All was functioning properly, but the fan was set way too high. The air was passing over the coils so fast the moisture was not being removed from the air. The tech made the adjustments to the fan in the unit under the house and the humidity in the house has now dropped dramatically. The tech also cleaned the oute...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to check out need for an additional return air vent - too much humidity in the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for the compliment and thank you for selecting Prime Comfort to take care of your heating and cooling needs. We were happy to help and we look forward to working with you in the future.

10/23/2019

The job went well. The tech was competent and professional. I would certainly use his services again and recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wi-fi smart thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Prime Comfort and we certainly appreciate the favorable review and recommendation. We are glad we could help you out in this situation and we stand ready to provide assistance another time.

02/12/2019

We had a great experience with Prime Comfort. Bill came out and worked with me on a full system replacement quote and he blew the competition out of the water. I received 2 quotes for Trane equipment and it was a very easy decision to make. The outside unit was the same on both quotes. On the Prime Comfort quote the furnace was upgraded to the Hyperion TAM9 unit vs the TEM6 from the competitors qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC system install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Prime Comfort and a special thanks for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your HVAC needs in the future.

11/16/2018

William did a great job and was very patient re: diagnosing/resolving the issues that my heater was having.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat repair work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words and we are glad we could be of service. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

10/29/2018

Technician was on time, friendly, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Thank you for the compliment and we greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you again sometime in the future.

08/15/2018

My experience with Prime Comfort was excellent. Barbara, Chuck, and William were always available to answer my questions, explain options, facilitate the install, and even called to follow up to make sure everything was working perfectly .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioning and furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

07/31/2018

The problem was thoroughly explained to me and promptly fixed. The replacement part required was on-hand in the truck, so only one relatively quick visit by technician was needed. Overall, excellent service on all fronts - professionalism, cost, promptness, etc! Would highly recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs AC unit had problem with compressor and would not cool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

07/23/2018

Ok, I don't say this lightly, but this is the first time I have ever had a 5-star experience with an HVAC company. My experiences in the past have been various companies trying to oversell me one thing or another. One time I blew a simple capacitor (a $35 part) and they tried to convince me the whole AC system was shot. Anyway, for this service call, it started when I saw a water spot on my ceilin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose leak problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/03/2018

OK... Had a burned out capacitor that needed to be replaced. No surprise the unit is over 30 years old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Thank you for the high marks! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you will contact Prime Comfort in the future with your heating and air conditioning needs.

06/24/2018

Bryan is excellent!! I have had many different HVAC companies, but Bryan exceeds them all in his knowledge, patience, kindness, professionalism, and overall service. I am very picky and I ask a lot of questions. Bryan was the best, which is a very high compliment. I have been ripped off by many companies but put my confidence in this guy. Barbara also is great, the one who sets the appointments - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Maintenance and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Thank you for your positive comments. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor Air Quality, HVAC, Ductless Systems, Maintenance.

Oil heating, Geo Thermal, Boilers, Chillers, Fireplaces, Duct-cleaning