Pea Organizing Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2001

Pea Organizing Services is a full-service professional organizing and consulting firm offering customized solutions tailored to each client in the residential and corporate environment. We evaluate your present systems, create a plan to better utilize your space and time, and coach you on how to continue to improve in these areas. And whether your challenges are residential, office, paper or time management, we match our consultants to your specific needs. We also assist clients with a pre and post move packing and unpacking services...

The Savvy Secretary

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution.

10/26/2015

Samantha arrived on time, worked with me for 4 hours, had the supplies she needed to quickly organize my papers and other items, and shared strategies with me to continue the process.  I got my money's worth.  Be prepared to move through your project you have quickly.  The strategies and suggestions she gave me help keep me moving toward my goal of a more organized and simplified environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A representative of Pea Organizing worked with me in my home for 4 hours organizing papers and other items.

05/13/2014

My goal was to have my house looking better at the end of the fours hours then it did but that was not fully achieved.  I showed her multiple areas that needed attention, but she just mainly focused on the kitchen and did not get to the other areas of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Big Deal for four hours of home organization.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

It was a pleasure meeting and working with [member name removed]. The Big Deal purchase was for 4 hours of organizing with 1 organizer. [member name removed] did show us the home and areas she would have like to have organized, but the scope of work far exceeded the 4 hour time frame allocated to this project. It is correct, that much of the time was spent in the kitchen area. The cabinets on one ...

05/13/2014

Outstanding service.  Very punctual.  Made a great deal of improvements to my garage.  I can actually park both cars in it now.  Looking forward to our next session together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and organized my garage.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

The best part of our job is the opportunity we have to meet wonderful clients and help "transform" their space and make them as functional as possible. Steven's garage already had a good system in place. We categorized like items and labeled all bins. It is always more successful when the client is willing to donate items that the family no longer needs, as was the case on this project. I look for...

04/21/2014

I was very pleased with them. I plan on using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Pea Organizing to organize my office, including files.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

I would like to thank [member name removed] for the opportunity to assist him in organizing his office filing system and look forward the working with him in the future.

04/14/2014

Fiorella and Sam spent four hours with us and helped to re-ignite a stalled attempt to clean out 17 years' worth of clutter. They are fast and focused, easy to work with, and full of good ideas and contacts. Wish I'd found them years ago!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped clean out belongings and organize items for upcoming garage sale; advised us on staging home for sale.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Residential & Home Office Organizing, Small Business & Office Organizing. Paper & Time Management Services & Coaching. Hoarding & Downsizing. Moving & Home Sale Preparation. Group Speeches.

Moving. Cleaning.