NEW BEGINNINGS MOVING & STORAGE

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2920 N Tryon St

Charlotte, NC 28206

Don't be distracted by the word "New" in our name; we are a company that has been servicing the Carolinas for over 18 yrs with highly trained professional movers. We pride ourselves on making your moving experiences stress-free. Specializing in Antiques, Fine Arts, Pianos, protecting your hardwood floors and completely padding all furniture inside home. Being one of the most trusted moving companies in Charlotte, NC, you can truly rely on our efficiency as a long distance and local mover. ADDITIONAL PHONE AFTER HOURS: (980) 721-6677. USDOT-1230181....

Moving Companies (78)Home and Garage Organization (1)Storage (1)

10/26/2018

They were here early, got all my stuff moved lightning-fast, and they were so nice to work with. The prices were very reasonable, and they did a great job of communicating before the move to get me ready,.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving items from upstairs bedrooms to garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

07/05/2018

It went extremely well. They moved us out of our home in Charlotte and into our home in Pittsboro in one day. This is the second time we have used this company and we were pleased both times. The workers are punctual, careful with your belongings, efficient, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired New Beginnings to move our home belongings from Charlotte to Pittsboro

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

C

06/12/2018

I used the company twice, and both times the workers asked that I tip them in cash, saying that the owner does not pass the tips on when they are added to a credit card payment. Seemed unethical to me, given that the movers were the ones who did the actually work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

Good Morning, On 06/12/18 we had no customer by the name of [Member Name Removed] We book/schedule our moves via email and our records indicate we NEVER had a client under this name. I'm not sure where the confusion came in but we do not operate our business as stated in the review submitted. Thank you.

04/26/2018

They were so helpful, and seemed to be very careful with my things. I’ll know for sure when I get them out of storage, but from what I can tell they did an excellent job. Also, they worked as quickly as they did carefully, which is crucial when they’re getting paid by the hour. I’ll hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

04/10/2018

Amazing!!!! The only word that my mom and I can think of when we remember our move from Charlotte, NC to New Jersey is "Amazing". From the very beginning of our moving process when the owner of New Beginnings Mr. Michael Blair came to our home we immediately felt at ease and comfortable with him and his team moving our furniture. We discussed with him our concerns with relocating and the care of o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Relocated from Charlotte, NC to NJ

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

02/05/2018

Very well. The crew was on time and had everything moved in time for lunch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a few miles from one apartment to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

12/20/2017

The 4 man crew was extremely professional, consulting with us every step of the way. They took great care to wrap all of our furniture, and carefully pack it on and off the truck. They asked us where we wanted things placed, and set up our beds for us. They were very careful of the walls and floors in both homes. The crew members were friendly and courteous, and worked quickly and efficiently. Bef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move across town

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2017

11/13/2017

It went very well. The movers arrived early, worked non-stop, and were very careful with all of my belongings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from a two story, 3 bedroom home to an apartment and storage unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

10/19/2017

3 man crew showed up on time and ready to work. They were friendly and very careful with all our things. Curtis led the crew he surveyed the house to see which order he wanted to get furniture and did the stacking in the truck, he stacked it tight. They all did an awesome job, and placed items as we instructed in the rental house. I will use again to move to our future home in April 2018.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sold our home and moved to a rental house while our new house is being built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

10/09/2017

All went well! Emails were repliedto promptly, movers were friendly and worked the entire time (you pay by the hour). Would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all furniture and boxed items into a POD and about a month later unloaded the POD and reassembled into the new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE MOVING SERVICES, STORAGE, PACKING SUPPLIES, PACKING & UNPACKING SERVICE.

Movers, moving and storage, moving companies, Charlotte moving companies, local long distance movers.

Visa, MasterCard