NBS TECHNOLOGY INC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2004

NBS Technology is a 18-year-old company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 5 employees, Cost is determined by the individual job, and travel charges may apply. You can contact us by phone and email. There is an additional charge for 24-hour emergency services. We provide support for homes and businesses around the area....

QC PC Werks

2  REVIEWS
QC PC Werks

We provide on-site computer (PC and Mac) Repair and IT Support to small business and residential customers for the Charlotte area.

06/21/2018

They guy came out and was very nice. He spoke plain English so I could understand explaining how to remove old operating system files. The computer now runs more efficiently and is faster. He did a nice job and we established a good relationship. Robert Bashaw is a great computer service technician. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Service

02/05/2018

These folks were very quick to contact me. [I had dropped them a message thru Angies List web site] They listened well and understood the problem, then dove right in to find the cause. Kept in touch with me along the process. I did not feel like ‘just another customer’; they were really interested in helping me. I’ve had the laptop back for a week or so now, and everything’s working great…Thanks t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop would not download/install Windows Updates

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. it was our pleasure.

08/29/2017

Phan responded the same day and was able to retrieve and restore my computer files that had been corrupted by several viruses. He worked through the weekend so I would have my computer on Monday for work. Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/17/2017

It was a great experience overall. It was easy to schedule an appointment, the technician arrived on time and quickly did the job. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I will use this service again and again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help to switch out an old hard drive.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to help.

08/08/2017

It went very well. Great service was provided, along with charming company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transfer of data

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

Computer repair & support, tech support, tech services, remote lap top services. custom built PC's Configure and install computers or network equipment, onsite services & consultations,computer services, computer support, desk top repair, laptop service, wireless LAN set up,router & firewall configurations, data back up and recovery, computer network installation, virus detection & removal, VOIP sales & installation,network cabling & broadband installation, website design, SEO online marketing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal