Morrocroft Urgent Care

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day. ...

01/28/2014

02/25/2012

Everything went great!  The office staff was quick and courteous.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience.  I was in and out in no time.  I had severe kidney stone pain and the nurse and the PA who saw me were extremely caring and professional.  The PA prescribed me something to ease the pain and deal with the symptoms and it has been extremely helpful.  I highly recommend this Urgent Care.

06/12/2009

Very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought I had the flu. Was tested for mono and strep. Did not have either. Turned out to be allergy related.

06/07/2009

Great, the doctor took the time to examine my son throughly and they have an x-ray in-house which made for a quick visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our son had dislocated his elbow

10/23/2008

While in town over Christmas, my 1 year old daughter was exhibiting signs of a fever and possible ear infection. We were not able to see our regular pediatrician so we went to the Urgent Care center. We had to wait about 30-45 minutes to get into an exam room because it was crowded. Once we were in the room, we were seen right away and the doctor verified that my daughter had an ear infection. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave my daughter a check up when she had a fever, prescribed antibiotics for the ear infection.

Emergency Medicine