Mallard Creek Family Dentistry

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2009

We are an all female practice which centers our efforts on truly making people feel like part of our family. Most pf the staff has been here 10 years or more. Definitely a fun office. We encourage joking and playfulness with our patients....

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

06/30/2015

The office staff is great. They talk to me about the appointment. The waiting room is clean and organized and I rarely had to wait they try to be on time as much as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Mallard Creek Family Dentistry. I have an ongoing dental work with them.

04/13/2015

She's always so helpful, thorough and positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Hillary Rogers for dental work. I've been using her for twenty years.

03/18/2014

Dr. Gustafson treated a gum problem and did a thorough oral cancer check.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Normal cleaning and dental check-up.

08/07/2013

Please see my other review on this provider - it's all still true

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check-up

07/25/2013

Fabulous service. Staff is very friendly and fun to interact with. Services exceeded my expectations. Very little to no pain. I highly recommend this practice. Only con is you have to pay in full as they file Delta Dental for you and you have to wait for reimbursement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to find a new Dentist and have cleaning and oral exam.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic dentistry, crowns & bridges, teeth whitening, mercury-free dentistry, sealant & fluoride treatment, implant restoration, veneers, zoom, Invisalign, tooth colored fillings, periodontal therapy

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover