Improved Outlook Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since February 2009

Awards & Badges

7508 N Rea Park Ln Suite 6403

Charlotte, NC 28277

Improved Outlook has been a family owned and operated business for 30 years. Most of this time was in WI and in NY, but we have now relocated to Charlotte, and we bring our reputation and experience with us. We specialize in window cleaning, pressure-washing, gutter cleaning, and chandelier cleaning. As the business owner, I also do the work myself. This gives you peace of mind that you know exactly who is going to show up and be walking around your home all day. We love working in big, beautiful homes, and we cater to the customers that are looking for a reliable, trustworthy contractor whose focus is on doing the job the right way. We do not use poles and brushes to clean windows on houses, but take the time to use ladders and squeegees so that we can do a perfect job every time. Your satisfaction is our number one objective, and we are willing to do whatever it takes to leave you completely happy....

window cleaning (116)gutter cleaning (30)pressure washing (11)screen repair (3)

11/09/2020

Very quick turn around time from initial contact to work being done. It's obvious that Gabe takes great pride in what he does! The excellent quality of of his work and his professionalism will make us repeat customers! Our windows have never been so clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing, pressure wash deck & gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/05/2020

We hired Gabe twice in 2020, first to handle the window cleaning and gutters and then to pressure wash our driveway/walkways and stone paver patio. He also refurbished the patio by repacking soil under some pavers that were sagging around the edges and putting in new sand in between the pavers. I cannot say enough positive things about Gabe's work. He is extremely professional and fast and everyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter & outside window cleaning, pressure washing, restoring patio

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/21/2020

Gabe was very thorough, pleasant and conscientious while cleaning the inside and outside of our windows, the window screens, and the gutters. At the end of his work, he pointed out several issues that he noticed, unrelated to his work (so not trying to sell me additional services), that I should have taken care of. All at a very reasonable price! Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor/outdoor of windows, screens, gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

08/24/2020

great- they worked for two and one half hours. Diligent and polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

07/26/2020

Gabe came and gave me an estimate for cleaning my windows inside and outside and also the window sills. I appreciated the fact that he came in person and looked at our house to give an estimate. I wanted them done two days later and he was able to do that for me. Oh my goodness! They look beautiful! His rate was the best and his service was outstanding! I plan to use Improved Outlook again next ye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned inside and outside, windows sills and outdoor coach lights cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/14/2020

Truly exceptional! Very responsive. Clear and concise on estimate and work. On time. Careful. Thorough. Obviously a person of honest and good character. Went above and beyond to help! And....we definitely have an IMPROVED OUTLOOK‼️ Nice clean windows. 😃

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned inside and out, tracks & windowsills, screens, all doors with windows, garage door windows, outdoor light fixtures. Changed out recessed lightbulbs for LED in vaulted ceiling areas. Cleaned ceiling fans in same, plus one outdoors. Indoor hanging fixtures that I could not reach safely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/03/2020

Great! Gabe did an awesome job, punctual professional and reliable. I’m

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/27/2020

Gabe was professional, courteous and a hard worker. We highly recommend his services and thank him for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/08/2020

Great. Gabe was responsive and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and exterior window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

05/06/2020

I requested several quotes for window washing, and Improved Outlook was the only company that responded to me and responded within a few hours. My job was scheduled and completed in less than a week. Gabe was friendly, fast, thorough, and professional. My windows are spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Residential Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure-Washing, Chandelier/Light Fixture Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, Hi-Rise Window Cleaning, & Snow Removal

Window Replacement