Hudson's carpet care

A 3 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2010

10660 S Tryon St 20

Charlotte, NC 28273

Hudson's Carpet Care is locally owned and operated business since 1987. We utilize a carbonated cleaning system that removes the deepest ground-in soils without the use of heavy soaps and detergents so that your carpets stat cleaner longer. It is also generally dry in less than one hour. We also specialize in oriental rug cleaning with a free pick up and delivery service...

carpet cleaning (3)

05/13/2020

They are really responsible, thorough, and do whatever they can to get the job done. They are very respectable and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning rugs, and carpets whatever we need them to do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/13/2020

Great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

01/30/2012

It went excellent! I couldn't have been more happy! I thought I was going to have to replace my carpet but have gotten many great months of use and thanks to Hudson Carpet I hope to get many more too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially I thought I would have to replace my carpet, but really did not want to make the investment. I called Hudson Carpet and Rug Care and they could no have been more helpful and informative, they told me up front that they could make no promises on exactly how clean they could get the carpet. With 2 adults and 2 dogs the carpets were very dirty. Wow, I was surprised the carpet really came out clean even the dog urine spot is gone. The Tech doing the work was polite and courteous and I wiil certainly ask for him next time, I have set Hudson Carpet and Rug Care up on a six month maintence program.  Thank you Hudson Carpet and Rug Care, I will highly reccommend you to all my friends and business associates. If you would like them to come to your house for a free estimate visit www.mycarpetspot.com

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2011

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning. Area Rug cleaning. Specialize in pet stain removal. Free pick up and delivery

Water restoration