Harston, Dr. Phillip R

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/31/2012

I've never had an issue with this doctor, nurses or office staff in over 25 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Harston has been my OB/GYN since 1987.  He's dealt with everything from annual exams, minor women's issues, laparascopic surgery to delivering my daughter via C-section in 1998.  I especially appreciate the way he waits until you are dressed to discuss the overall appointment and answer any questions.

09/16/2011

Dr. Harston is a wonderful doctor.  He gives a very gentle, but thorough, exam and always makes me feel very comfortable.  He always meets with me in his office after the exam and explains his findings in a way that I can easily understand.  He has a wonderful support-staff and I will continue to see Dr. Harston, even though there are many other doctors closer to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Harsto.n for a gynological exam at least once every two years  (I should go yearly, but sometimes I don't make it).  I have been seeing Dr. Harston for at least 15 years.

03/08/2011

He?s wonderful. He?s professional and caring. Long time ago he did a surgery on me and he?s a great surgeon. He?s very straight forward and honest. He?s got a good practice. They respond rapidly. The office staff is efficient. The office environment is very good. Sometimes he?s not punctual, but it?s due to genuine reasons. They always inform me if he?s going to be late. I would use his services a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Phillip R Harston for obstetrics and gynecology. I last visited him about six or seven months ago. I went for my yearly check up.

04/16/2009

He is friendly. He does not keep you waiting. His office staff is very friendly. He is very compassionate towards any problems that I might have. He knows his work well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Phillip Harston is my OB/GYN. I went in for a wellness check in my last visit to him.

04/14/2009

He is just a really great doctor. He has a great bedside manner and is always upbeat and friendly. He asks you questions about things you talked about before and his manner is what really stands out about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Phil Harston for OB/GYN care. The last time I went to him was for a yearly checkup, but I have been going to him for nineteen years.

Obstetrician/Gynecologist