H2O Drying Solutions

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2008

H2O's Purpose To give The Carolina”s a First Class Restoration company in all areas of Service, Knowledge, Communication, and Employee pride H2O's Promise. The fastest response time, drying time, job completion, and processing in the industry. Core Values Confidence, Control, Christ, Credibility, Commitment H2O Core Competencies Speed Drying, Difficult to Dry areas, Job Tracking, Customer Communication, and Water Damage Repair IICRC Certified Firm; Member of BBB, Super Service Award winner, Direct insurance billing...

EcoGreen Home Services

Our vision is to create a better tomorrow by offering Electrical, HVAC equipment and indoor air quality products that offers the highest level of efficiency and keeps your home and family safe and clean. We hope that you will join us.

11/01/2017

Employees were courteous and responsive. They answered my questions in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of drywall and baseboards from water damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration

05/11/2017

They had it done and complete within a weeks time. I was blown away by the quality and speed of their service. Highly recommend. They even handled my insurance directly for me. It was perfect ending to a bad suprise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC leak in attic caused office ceiling to come down. Needed water removed, drying, and repair.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you for your review. H2O appreciates you business. Please do not hesitate to call if we can help you in any way.

07/30/2014

My bathroom toilet leaked and on December 26 I contacted my insurance agency who approved the use of this company H20.  The entire floor had to be ripped out and dried.  The drying aspect went fine, although it was pricey, and my insurance covered it.  That was $1709.47.    At this point I made the error of using H20 for the reconstruction of the bathroom.  lorne came into my home and said to me t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dried out bathroom after leak.  Performed the reconstruction.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,water damage restoration

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] H2o is very sorry things did not go as you would like or expected. H2o strives to give great service to all customers and it obvious we missed completely on your home. Please except our sincere apology. I would also ask any Angie”s List customer to please review other reviews because this is not a good example of H2o’s work and quality of work.

06/09/2014

The drying crew were great and very professional. The repair side left me with several questions. Again, the drying team was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediate water damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

03/28/2014

Picked by ASI insurance because they were the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance claim.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water damage restoration, water extraction, water removal, structural drying, construction drying, mold remediation, reconstruction

Mold Testing, Air duct cleaning, carpet cleaning