Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair

Charlotte, NC 28269

National Register-listed 1893 general store

National Register-listed 1893 general store

excavating201529640
Replaced rotted beam and installed piers under abandoned 1893 general store.

At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 13 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is the only NFRA National Certified Foundation Repair Specialist in the Carolinas. Additional DBAs - Falcone Contracting & Structural Repair (2006-2009). Additional contact names - Melissa Falcone, Carl Hamilton, Bradley Kulp, Leslie Figueroa, Dustin Stocke, Walter Von Siebenthal. NC General Contractor License #77317 SC Residential Builders License #50126...

foundation repair (514)basement waterproofing (127)insulation (77)drain pipe installation (33)well and water pump (20)excavating (12)gutter cleaning (5)gutter installation (4)structural engineering (55)flooring (44)masonry (28)home inspection (28)

10/06/2020

Walter did a great job. I am happy with the services and will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed foundation wall crack

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/21/2020

Walter was thorough and explained his findings well. He prepared a good estimate and a good report to show the seller.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation and crawl space inspection on prospective home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/17/2020

I have a walkout basement that has trouble in severe rains that floods my basement under the door. We had a small sump pump installed, but it did not help Memorial weekend when we had Biblical rains hit the area. My sump and shopvac were working overtime as the ground was so saturated. I called four contractors for estimates. Falcone was the first to show up three days later. Chris spent a great d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing basement and crawl space

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience!

06/18/2020

I will start by saying that the work they did waterproofing our basement looks good, and I am hopeful that it has fixed our problem. We've had a good bit of rain recently, and so far, so good. That, of course, is the most important thing. That said, I chose this company, even though they were on the high range of the quotes I received, because I did not mind paying more for a professional experien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing my basement and installing a french drain.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

I'm so sorry that we didn't give you a straight-A experience. The warranty information is always on our estimate, invoice, and receipt. I regret that we didn't explain that, because we never want communication to get in the way of providing excellent service. If there's anything more we can do to assist, please kindly let us know how we can help. We appreciate your feedback, and your comments have...

05/05/2020

They did an excellent job. I am happy with the work and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new piers on our crawlspace to give the house extra support and put in a moisture barrier.

CATEGORY structural engineer,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever have any other home repairs we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

03/30/2020

Very/very frustrating experience. Scheduling was all over the place and moved around again and again. Appointments promised and missed. Had me pay upfront which made me feel like I had no alternatives but to keep getting jerked around. Inspection was eventually done and the report was delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], I've looked high and low in our system for your name and address and we do not have any record of providing you with a quote. We are in Charlotte, North Carolina, and do not serve Maryland. It seems you may have confused us with another company? Nonetheless, I am sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience. If there is anything else we can assist with, please d...

03/06/2020

They are very professional, on time, he was very nice, they showed me pictures of before and after service, no problems at all and my floor feels solid on my feet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My foundation was rotten, they came and fix every thing that needed to repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/04/2020

They did a lot of looking and took a bunch of photos of suggested and expensive repairs. It was not helpful. I hired someone from Orkin to do a crawl space clean up and installation of plastic for less money and less drama.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space "tune up"

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

D

01/15/2020

Wanted to charge for estimate, did not use. Have four company's coming to inspect and give estimate. Will not pay someone for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl Space Repair - Vapor barrier or encapsulation, insulation, leak repair

CATEGORY insulation,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/08/2020

It took a lot of time but at the end all good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new seals, floor joist, new piers and leveling

CATEGORY structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Crawl Space Repair & Ventilation. Foundation Wall Repair and Replacement. Helical Pier installation. Drainage & Waterproofing. Floor Insulation. Girders, Band Sill, Joists, Subfloor. Vapor Barrier/ Moisture Barrier.

Attic insulation