ELDESERV

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since February 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Serenity Home Services NC

Serenity Home Services specializes in Home repair and Maintenance, primarily exterior. Stucco repairs Eifs and hardcoat. I do Realtor punch lists and post Inspection repairs. I can work with a Closing Deadline too. We also do hard to reach woodpecker holes and leaks. Company OWNER does ALL work. No unskilled workers or subs are used. We have all proper insurances and certifications necessary to work in NC. I have lived and worked in Charlotte for 28 years and have had the same phone number for 20 years. We accept check, credit card, debit card, and PayPal.

Award 2019

05/27/2010

He was very professional and very responsive. He was a very nice gentleman. I was doing a lot of the work myself and I found the quote he gave me was quite high. For my needs, it wasn't a good fit because he was going to come in and do all the work himself. I ended up working with a friend of a friend to do the work in his spare time. I was quite surprised with how high his quote was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Eldeserv to cover a wall with sheetrock. He was also going to do a little bit of electrical and plumbing work.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

08/10/2009

The start of the job was for him to replace to warped pieces of wood on our pergola. This was completed in a couple of days. The next part was to stain the entire structure. He did point out that we had some discoloration on some of the wood pieces and helped us to pick a brand and pointed out that a solid color stain would cover that up. Due to rain it did take several weeks before he was able to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two boards on our pergola were warped and he replaced both (one needed to be cut to replicate the design cut into the matching pieces). After those were replaced he filled in some splits on the existing pieces of wood and stained the entire pergola.

CATEGORY handyman service