Duct Doctor

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since February 2010

We are a full service duct cleaning company. We are nationwide and all of our employees have background checks and are drug free. Residential and commercial cleaning any size house or building....

Appalachian Air Ducts

Have your Air ducts ever been cleaned? Do you suffer from allergies, pet dander,dust? Then you've come to the right place! Our trained technicians will be there to assist you with all of your indoor air quality needs. Call us today to schedule your duct cleaning appointment and you'll receive a free complete system inspection as well as no travel charge.

Offers by Appalachian Air Ducts on Angie's List

02/03/2016

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great

01/13/2016

03/23/2015

Terrific. The techs were polite and really knew what they were talking about. I wasn't hit up for a bunch of "extra" costs at the end. I would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the entire system. Cleaned the vents and got rid of some mold around two of my vents. Repaired some duct work to one of my vents that had become completely detached that I didn't even know about.

03/19/2015

I was very pleased with the quality of the work and I think the price was very fair. The technicians were professional, friendly and considerate. I loved having them in my home. Everything feels so much cleaner now and I am very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all my duct work in my home cleaned and my dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Exhuast Duct Cleaning, Commercial Duct Cleaning

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa