Dowd YMCA

Angie's List since July 2012

04/13/2016

11/18/2014

I've been going there for a while now. They have a sliding scale rate. If you're not rich, it doesn't matter. They'll give you a discounted rate. The facilities are huge. I heard that they were the second largest one in the country. They have a hot tub that is usually hard to find in a gym.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dowd YMCA.

06/03/2014

Love the fitness classes. The instructors for the Insanity class and Hip Hop Cardio classes are particularly good. The only challenge is the parking lot. Parking at peak times is really difficult. Hopefully at some point in the future, they can add more spaces.

01/28/2014

11/20/2013

It's excellent. I'm a long time member. I have some health issues and I haven't been able to get back yet. They offer a lot of things but my interest was the group classes. The classes were included in the membership. They have weights, pools, sauna, shower, and whirlpool. They even have an area set up in the women's locker room if you just want to use some equipment, if you just want to use that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dowd YMCA and attend the classes that they offer.

CATEGORY fitness center

Group exercise, fitness assessments, body fat analysis, massage therapy & child care.