Deckscapes

A 59 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2005

438 Crompton St

Charlotte, NC 28273

Deckscapes, Charlotte’s premier custom deck and screen porch builder, invites you to spend more of your time outside. Your exclusive Deckscapes project will be designed to meet your individual needs, with strict attention to details and professional follow-through. Locally owned & operated. in Charlotte for over 23 years. Custom craftsmanship at affordable prices. Experts in custom decks, screen porches and pergolas, and hardscapes. Also specializing in outdoor rooms, patios, fireplaces, gazebos, privacy screens, handicap-accessible ramp, Upgrade your deck to a screen porch. Free estimates - Get a free estimate for your deck or screen porch today. Warranty on craftsmanship, as well as manufacturers' warranties....

deck building (57)sunroom and patio (9)deck cleaning (8)hardscaping (6)door (2)fireplace repair (2)masonry (2)lighting (2)
D

07/07/2020

As a previous reviewer stated, they are saying they can’t come out to give an estimate until October. It is July. I presume that means they couldn’t actually do the work until next year sometime. If you are that busy good for you, but maybe take your business off these sites and not waste peoples time. The next company I went to from Angie’s List responded promptly and came right out to do the est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Deck

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

03/19/2020

Project went pretty well, but highly recommend you get all work to be done very clearly spelled out in writing for your exacting wants and expectations to avoid any confusions and possible issues. They will continually use the signed agreement to comply with what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build screen porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

09/17/2019

Deckscapes installed a new porch including EZVue vinyl windows, stacked stone fireplace, tiled floor and exterior Trex decking. The project looks great and we are very pleased with the craftsmanship of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New porch and deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/10/2019

Deckscapes did a great job on our project and we are highly pleased. On top of giving high quality workmanship and using quality materials, we have been exceptionally happy with their warranty service and commitment to keep us happy now and for years to come! We recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen porch and Deck tear down and complete rebuild.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

08/26/2019

Everything went great and everyone at Deckscapes was easy to work with and very responsive. Would definitely hire again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New enclosed deck with eze breeze windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Photo for Deckscapes - 438 Crompton St, Charlotte, NC - 38068997

08/22/2019

It was originally going to take 4-6 weeks to complete. We ended up changing a couple things after the start of construction, had weather delays, inspection delays, product delays so it took closer to 11 weeks to complete. Communication was great overall. We were kept informed. The end product looks amazing and we are completely satisfied. Great job and I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a covered 10x18' screened porch w/Eze-Breeze 4-track window system, stone gas fireplace, extended the outdoor space with 10x18' trek decking in 2 color herringbone style and wrap around stairs. Also added additional a trek lightening package and gas line for natural gas grilling.

CATEGORY decks,lighting,masonry,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Photo for Deckscapes - 438 Crompton St, Charlotte, NC - 38060907

08/08/2019

Deckscapes did wonderful job with our deck renovation. From start to finish Chip and Mike were very good at planning and completing the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Photo for Deckscapes - 438 Crompton St, Charlotte, NC - 38033027

07/24/2019

They responded to my request on here almost immediately and the told me they could schedule an estimate mid-October. It’s July. If it takes 3 months to schedule an estimate they must be too busy for my job. As for the person that called, that’s the most important part. Complete arrogance and disinterest is the only way to describe her. When she said October for the estimate, I was surprised and st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Trex deck with hot tub

CATEGORY decks

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our scheduling delays. We strive to deliver only the best product, from start to finish. And in an effort to maintain efficiency and deliver the superior construction and service that has kept us in business for over 20 years, Deckscapes retains very tight control over our projects and schedules. We don't over-commit ourselves. In addition, Deckscapes...

06/07/2019

FANTASTIC!! Deckscapes has exceeded all my expectations and the porch and patio are GORGEOUS! Everyone I have encountered at a Deckscapes has been friendly, professional, respectful, and courteous. They have worked with my erratic/unusual work schedule and every worker that has been on my property has been highly respectful of my property and plants. Exceptional craftsmanship by all who worked on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a screened in porch with EZE Breeze windows and a new paver patio. Also transformed an existing window into a porch entry door and removed part of an interior wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Deckscapes - 438 Crompton St, Charlotte, NC - 37931654

06/05/2019

FANTASTIC! Chip showed up when he said he would to quote the job and I received the estimate when he said I would. He was knowledgeable of my options (both for patio choice and screen/frame choice for porch screen. Working with Lisa (office manager) and Mike (project manager) [once the project was approved by the HOA] was great. They kept me updated throughout the process and when there were delay...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paver patio and porch screen & screen door

CATEGORY decks,masonry,sunrooms,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Residential, commercial decks & porches, arbors, gazebos, privacy, lattice screens, pool, fences, landings, stoops & handicap ramps.

Ask for details.