Deckard Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since November 2015

Deckard Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to offer Charlotte and the surrounding communities expert heating, cooling and air quality solutions. Since 1988, Dan Deckard and his team have offered professional installation, repair and service solutions for all makes and models to ensure your home or business is comfortable in all seasons. We are committed to our customers' complete satisfaction and strive to exceed all expectations! "Repair with Care" is our quest....

Accu-Rite Services Inc

Accu-Rite Services Inc., of Terrell, NC offers a wide range of heating and cooling services for your home and business. Special Services Offered: New Installation, Service on all make and models, Preventative maintenance, IAQ, Zoning and multi-zoning. Insured and bonded for your protection. Free Estimates. Accu-Rite Services Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time.

06/09/2018

I called Dan Thursday evening. He got right back to me and I had one of his technicians out at my house the next day. The tech was very courteous, put booties over his shoes whenever he came inside, explained how everything worked and all the steps he was taking to evaluate the problem. He found that I needed some more refrigerant. He took care of it and confirmed it was working before he left. I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recharge my air conditioning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/06/2016

Deckard was recommended by his old bookkeeper who told us he is an honest man. He was at our home for about 3 hours, and the price was about $50 less than the companies that do all the advertising. I feel he is trustworthy, he knows HVAC, and I would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Deckard Heating and Air to perform a tune up on our furnaces--one gas, one hybrid. Dan himself did the service. He did find an issue, but he did not put the hard sell on. He told us the part would be covered under warranty, which I would not have known.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

12/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan Deckard and his team provide extremely high quality service. Dan brings decades of experience to each opportunity and with the utmost integrity, something you will not find in existing chains who constantly pressure you to buy extended service agreements and overcharge for everything.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

New Installation, Upgrade, Replacement, Emergency Service Repair, Preventative Maintenance, Service Agreements, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Sealing, Commercial Services. Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Gas & Oil Furnaces, Packaged Units, Hybrid Heat, Geothermal, Duct Free Systems, Thermostats, Zoning Controls, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Ventilators, UV Lights, Garage Heaters, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Water Heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available