Charlotte Poop 911

N/A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2011

8216 Inverary Place

Charlotte, NC 28226

CHARLOTTE POOP 911 provides very affordable and dependable dog poop cleanup and a variety of other pet and yard services. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or at-your-convenience service. We are dedicated to providing dependable service to our customers and have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. TOP 5 REASONS TO CALL POOP 911: 1) Your kids charge more than $10/week to do the dirty work 2) You dont have to wear a gas mask every time you go outside 3) Your dog refuses to do his business in his own yard 4) You can use your plastic bags for something more useful than a poop scoop glove 5) You can spend more time enjoying your yard than cleaning it! WHAT WE DOO DOO: -Professional and Friendly Staff perform Year-Round Clean and --Green Scooping Service Scheduled to Meet Your Needs -Leave A Door Sticker Letting You Know the Job Is Completed -Automated Billing to Your Credit Card After Service Completed -Electronic Receipt Via Email on Your Service Day -NO CONTRACTS OR PREPAY. POOP SCOOPING PRICES PER VISIT STARTING AT $11.95/WEEK. Additional Services Prices Quoted Upon Request or Go To: http://www.poop911.com. Why Manage Dog Waste? -Dog's have a high protein-based diet that creates a very acidic excrement or waste product that is bad for your grass and can leave your back yard looking like not much of a yard at all. -One gram of dog waste can contain 23 million fecal coliform bacteria, giardia and salmonella as well. Ways a dog can obtain various different parasites, viruses and stages of bacteria from their own poop include: rolling in their feces, pawing at it, and in rare instances even eating it. Some ailments that can affect humans are: Parvo Virus, Trichinosis, Whipworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Giardia and Coccidia. -One pile of pet waste can take a year or more to fully break down....

Pooper Scoopers (5)Lawn and Yard Work (2)Tree Service (2)

11/14/2016

Fantastic!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have 4 dogs. Poop 911 comes every week to clean my yard. They are in and out quickly, and we get to enjoy a poop free yard!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

08/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FANTASTIC service. Could not ask for anything better. The customer service was great also. "Mark" made himself available to answer any questions I had. The service provided was top notch. Would give POOP911 an A+ rating.

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poop911 is an excellent service provider, always on time and very friendly. Very happy with this company!

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service, pooper scoopers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

03/10/2016

Once I contacted this company and we set up the schedule everything worked smoothly. They come weekly, leave a note on my door to show they were here and email my receipt. This is so nice...I never have to remind them, I never worry if they were here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a large dog and my yard slopes downhill and it has become difficult for me to keep my yard clean. They come weekly to remove the dog waste, leave a note on my door to let me know they were there and send an email receipt. Awesome service!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2016

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our yard is JAW DROPPING.  They came two entire Saturdays, 100 degrees, rain, non-rain, on and on and totally revamped our yard. I'm in absolute shock how nice it looks.  They pulled out trees, shrub, spray washed the dog houses, and unearthed walking stones we didn't even know we had!  We can now see our entire fence line which was once covered by shrubs and it gives the perception that the yard is double in size. I can't say enough how happy I am. OMG I'm so glad got him. This was transformative! Thank you!!!

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service, pooper scoopers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

Poop Scooping, Deodorizing, Animal Deterrent, Brown Spot Repair, Patio & Deck Wash, Dog Walking & Play Time, Water Bowl Clean & Refill, Lawn Maintenance, Fall Leaf Raking

Pet Sitting