Charlotte Acupuncture and Wellness Center

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2009

The Charlotte Acupuncture and Wellness Center serves Charlotte, NC and surrounding community by specializing in the use of acupuncture, massage, and herbal medicine for the effective treatment & prevention of many disorders, including: fertility and reproductive health, pain, sports injuries, arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, pregnancy wellness, menopause, allergies, GERD, IBS, TMJ, women's health, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic sinusitis, headaches, & migraines. Each of our acupuncture practitioners is a North Carolina licensed acupuncturist, has completed over 3,000 hours of graduate training in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine (including training in Beijing, China), and is nationally board certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Our massage therapist is a North Carolina licensed massage therapist, has completed an extensive massage education program, is nationally board certified by the Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and has specialized training in fertility massage. Every time you visit the Charlotte Acupuncture and Wellness Center, our goal is to provide you with the highest level of acupuncture, massage, and herbal medical care available....

12/23/2014

The location was good. The little house they use for their offices was darling and well-decorated. Staff was friendly. Practitioner was pleasant. The cost for services was high and the treatment was not effective. I later found another practitioner who really helped me a lot and I will go to her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Experiencing sciatica.

07/08/2014

They were great. It was a clean office and I really liked them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for acupuncture.

06/29/2014

Todd came in and talked to me about the pain I was having, when it started and what makes it worse. He must have talked to me about it for 5-10 minutes, far more than an average doctor would care to do. I had the 60 minute acupuncture treatment. I found it very relaxing and relieved my pain. I would certainly do it again if the pain comes back that severe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had back issues for the past two months and wanted to try something outside the box and no heavy meds

05/16/2013

Immediate, although temporary, results. Better than a massage. I would definitely return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Todd for acupuncture several times during my third pregnancy for nausea and migraines. He was professional, friendly, sincere and patient. I felt relief following each appt. I would not hesitate to return to him in the future.

10/11/2012

I have been to several places like this and this was a great office. Great feel, doctor was informed and listened to your issues. I had several treatments but was not able to fix my issues. Although, I have been to several types of doctors and no one has been able to help. I think he did all he could do. I don't see Tricia Hobbs on Angie's list but she is great great great! She really cares and is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foot issues

CATEGORY acupuncture,alternative medicine,massage therapy,chinese medicine

acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, nutrition, infertility, pain, sports injuries, arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, pregnancy health, menopause, migraine, allergies, GERD, IBS, TMJ, women's health, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, addictions, Chinese herbal treatments, headaches, & weight management.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express