CertaPro Painters of South Charlotte

A 255 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2006

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8715 Darcy Hopkins Dr

Charlotte, NC 28277

Hello, my name is Joe Cardone, and I am the proud owner of CertaPro Painters of South Charlotte. I am excited to announce that 2017 begins our 15th year in business! Our focus continues to be on customer service, which has placed us in the top 5% of Charlotte painting contractors for customer satisfaction with Angie's List for 11 years running. Knowing that each customers project is unique, we are committed to listening to your needs, developing a customized work plan, and delivering our service around your individual wants and concerns. We maintain an A rating with the BBB and appreciate you considering us for your painting needs. All estimates are complimentary, and all warranties are in writing. 1-800-462-3762...

interior painting (203)house painting (82)drywall repair (25)wallpaper removal (19)pressure washing (15)woodworking (14)deck building (5)plaster (5)door installation (4)interior design (4)fence company (2)window cleaning (1)

04/19/2020

I cannot begin to say how professional Joe Cardone’s team was and how pleased I am with the work they just finished. I had a badly damaged ceiling( 17 1/2 foot ceilings) and did not know where to start with the repairs needed. Joe came and did an assessment and immediately put me at ease. He gave me a detailed work plan that would be performed by his awesome team and kept me reassured that it woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of interior ceiling/popcorn ceiling removal

CATEGORY drywall, interior designers, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Photo for CertaPro Painters�� of South Charlotte - 8715 Darcy Hopkins Dr, Charlotte, NC - 38508552

Popcorn texture removal is never an easy thing! But nice customers make things go smoother and we thank you for working with us. Stay safe!

03/23/2020

Joe is very professional and responsive. He and his crew did a wonderful job repainting the exterior trim on my house. He took the time upfront to go over the exact scope of work and explained all the available options – particularly around types of paint and prep work. I would highly recommend CertaPro Painters of South Charlotte for anyone who needs help with painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to recent storms that have come through Charlotte, the white exterior trim on our house started to chip and needed to be repainted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

We are sorry that you had storm damage. We appreciate your trust in properly prepping and painting select portions of your house.

03/23/2020

Joe and I discussed the job requirements in detail. After carefully listening to my needs and concerns he offered clear and detailed suggestions and recommendations. Before Joe left my home we had an oral agreement, and a written scope of work and cost agreement within 24 hours. The crew worked smoothly, efficiently and professionally. They matched the colors perfectly and applied the paint precis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the great room wall and replacing/repairing garage ceiling area.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

We are blessed to have crews that can help a customer save money in not having to repaint an entire area. We strive to do that, and in this case, was able to make it happen!

02/25/2020

It went exceptionally well! CertaPro showed up when they said they would and did a beautiful paint job, cleaned up after themselves and even did a couple little extra things like touched up some trim spots here and there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My client needed a bedroom, hallway, bathroom and loft painted along with some drywall repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

02/23/2020

The project went smoothly and end results looks great. Joe and his crews are always very professional. They are my go to painters!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall and baseboard painting/some wall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We are sorry you had water damage but glad we could help!

02/18/2020

Joe worked well coordinating the work and was very flexible. The job was completed quickly. The crew did not clean up after they were finished and items weren't put back on the walls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. I am sorry we did not clean up and would have been happy to come back to do what was necessary. I will address with this crew to make sure they are doing it routinely. Thank you for the feedback!

07/31/2019

Joe Cardone and his crew do excellent work. The attention to detail, skill, responsiveness and professionalism is second to none. I have recommended Joe to several friends and neighbors and would do so again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had the exterior painted on multiple houses and just had the entire interior done.

CATEGORY pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

06/26/2019

This is the second time I've used Certa Pro of South Charlotte and if Joe would come up to the Lake I'd use them a 3rd and 4th time as well. Joe has helped me sell two homes now. This second one being my moms and it needed ALOT of work. We had 12 gridded window frames that were dark brown that needed to be converted to white... and the grids wouldn't come off. I get anxiety just thinking about it....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Home Make Over

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I will always be honest, even if it means losing a potential sale. We were happy to help you sell that house!

02/01/2019

Joe's team was great. We've had them do several projects for us over the last 10 years and have never been disappointed. Joe really cares about his customer's satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of stairwell and hallway; water damage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We really do care about your satisfaction. Thank you for continuing your patronage.

12/27/2018

The job went very well. Joe Cardone, the company owner, arrived as scheduled with the painters before any work was done. Joe went over the project with the painters and myself to ensure all were clear on the scope of the project. Joe was also available by phone at all times while the painters were here at my house. The painters did a thorough prep before they began any work. They protected my entr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wallpaper in the kitchen that had been up for 25 years needed removal and then the kitchen was to be repainted.

CATEGORY drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

Painting- Interior & Exterior, Wood Rot Repair & Replacement, Popcorn Texture Removal, Wallpaper Removal, Drywall Repair, Fence & Deck Cleaning & Staining, Carpentry, Insurance Restoration- Painting.

Faux Finishes.