Brian A McMurtry, DDS, PA

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2009

NA Rated | 9 Reviews

Dr. Brian McMurtry offers cosmetic, general, and family dental care to his patients. Dr. McMurtry has been serving the Mountain Island community of Charlotte since 2005 and looks forward to serving the area for many years to come. Our mission Each day that we practice, we strive to provide our patients the highest quality dental care leading toward long-term, optimal oral health; and to provide this service in a caring and enjoyable atmosphere at fair compensation that is commensurate with the quality service that is given. But, our ultimate purpose is to help people change their lives. Clinical Excellence To strive for the goal of clinical excellence requires that each of us serve our patients, through meticulous care, skill, and judgment, and help them achieve their optimal state of oral health. This care will be provided in a personalized, comfortable atmosphere of empathy and mutual trust. In addition to the restoration to a state of health, it is equally important to help our patients want to maintain their investment of quality. This is achieved through appropriate education and motivation for each individual enabling them to become as self-sufficient as possible. Finally, to keep current with our commitment of quality, each of us must pursue a professional goal of self-improvement. Exceptional Staff To make this office a place where peoplepatients and coworkerslook forward to coming is an objective second only to clinical excellence. Meeting this ideal requires that only the best staff will do. These are people who are excited about what they are doing; are good at what they do for their current level of growth; are motivated to achieve results through teamwork; possess high standards of quality and integrity; are interested in being long-term contributors to the dental practice; and who possess a flexible, entrepreneurial spirit. Payment options available: cash, check, debit card, Visa/Mastercard, and American Express. Payment plans are also available....

03/30/2015

They are very professional. They are very up-to-date with technology. My interaction with him has been fine. It has been good. The work he has done on my teeth is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brian McMurtry is our dentist and the last time I saw him was for a cleaning.

10/31/2014

Everything went great, we were so happy we found Dr. McMurtry. During the consultation, my wife explained the issues she is having nursing our son, he wrote everything down and we agreed that a correction was needed. During the follow-up visit, he pulled up the list of issues and asked, how is this item? how is this item? and we forgot these we even had those issues! The correction was a success f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correction for my 1 month old's tongue-tie and lip-tie

05/22/2014

He is the best out there. He is better than a dentist and has got better credentials so you are going to get a better result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brian McMurtry is my dentist. I went to him for cosmetic dentistry.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, cosmetic dentist

05/13/2013

The office staff is always nice as are any dental assistants I've had an appt. with for cleaning. Very professional. I rarely have to wait for more than a minute or two before being call in. I have bad knees that hurt when straight out for long periods of time. The staff have been nice enough to accommodate me and helping to make the dentist chair more comfortable. The offices have windows so you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for my 6 month cleaning appointment. Dr. McMurtry sees me after each cleaning. He is very nice and always listens to any questions I ask. He's always worked me in if I have a dental emergency like losing a filling or breaking off part of my tooth. I think I've had 2 caps come off over the past 6 years too. State of the art equipment for all work and x-rays.

D

10/25/2012

Although Dr McMurtry is competent in his practice, he is quite expensive. His treatment plans are often higher than other providers. If you are looking to keep your dental costs down, you might want to consider other practices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many appts for dental care and treatment.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry - general and family, cosmetic, white fillings, Deep Bleaching, veneers, sealants, oral cancer screening, restorative, crowns and bridges, mini-implants and dentures, root canals, oral surgery, minor orthodontics. See website for additional services offered.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express