Bradford Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

Average patient volume is 80 patients per day....

02/17/2016

This branch of Novant is like no other doctors office that I've ever been to. They are extremely friendly and very prompt. No more waiting on doctors or nurses for long periods of time. They run their offices extremely well and have really broken the mold in terms of providing high quality care. It's a friendly, quick, and informatinve visit every time - the perfect balance between adressing all o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife is pregnant with our first child and we use the bradford clinic locations for all of our appointments. We typically use the Ballentyne location because it is close to home, but if its more convenient for our schedules to make an appointment in the Charlotte or Matthew's offices, they are more than willing to let us do that. All of the deliveries are performed Novant's uptown Charlotte location.

06/11/2014

You can always get an appointment with Dr Vandiver at a moment's notice because he is a gynecologist only, not an OB, which means he no longer delivers babies.  He has performed my yearly exams for the past six years and does a great job with a terrific manner.  I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gyno.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Vandiver is excellent - I have been seeing him throughout my time in Charlotte until very recently because he does not practice Obstetrics (deliver babies).

06/04/2014

they did my annual exam and the tests that go along. I spoke with Dr. Snyder. He is the best. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and understanding dr.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
everything went smoothly, love the nurses and have been a patient there for over 20 years.

06/04/2014

I have been really happy with the care I have recieved at the Bradford clinic. Both doctors have been patient with any questions, wonderful about educating me and my pregnancy had been very smooth. I feel like I am in excellent hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to the Bradford clinic since I found out I was pregnant and throughout my pregnancy. I have had regular maternal care visits and labs every 4 weeks per the normal maternal care schedule. I have seen two of the providers at the practice - Dr. Zerkle and Dr. Schneider

04/02/2014

It went well. i will continue to see her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff were welcoming and very friendly. The nurse put me at ease almost immediately. Dr. Bowles was wonderful. i think she could tell how uncomfortable I was, but she took the time to sit and talk with me. She was interested in my complete health and gave me valuable advice that I will definitely pursue.

Obstetrics & gynecology.