Boyd, Dr. James F.

Angie's List since October 2008

07/01/2014

He is just very accommodating and he is a great listener. I have been going to him for 10 years and I am still in remission. He has been very conscientious and caring and he is very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my oncologist.

03/28/2012

He seemed to be a great doctor, and my daughter is having to use him again.  He is absolutely the best oncologist that there is.  People come from all over to take advantage of his expertise.  I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took care of my husband when he had cancer.  He also treated my daughter when she had cancer.

04/03/2009

He listens and is responsive. You know that he is a real person because he responds so warmly, and you can tell he cares. When I walk in the office they are focused on me and my care. If we call and say we need to see him they will work us in. He is very personable and caring. We get the same treatment from the other doctors in the practice also. We have had to call him on Thanksgiving morning and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I seen Dr. Boyd was during a hospital visit, and he did an A to Z look over. I have been with him since about 1997.

03/13/2009

The services he has provided have been good and his bedside manner is very nice. The staff is very nice and the building is clean too. He is very knowledgeable and very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Boyd is my oncologist.

02/23/2009

My last visit was for general annual check up. He was highly recommended by a neighbor who is also a physician. I have been very pleased with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Boyd is my oncologist.

CATEGORY oncology

internal medicine, oncologist & hematologist.