Ballentine, Dr. Stephanie

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

8 employees. There is 1 doctor at this site....

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

09/12/2014

Both she and the staff are great. They always accommodate me if they can and I also like the customer service along with the bedside manner of the dentist. They are pretty good. The appointments are available. They try to work with me as soon as possible and they also call me if something comes available. I can't say I have had problems with scheduling an appointment or having my appointment cance...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Stephanie Ballentine is my dentist. I was last there for a checkup and cleaning.

05/05/2014

I would tell people to try her! She's very professional, and has been in the business for a while. She's very prompt with her appointments and does a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my Dentist. My husband sees her also. We've been seeing her for about 5-6 years.

04/16/2013

It went vey great, the Dr. is very open, and thorough. And the staff is very freindly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a routine cleaning.

03/25/2013

My teeth are very sensative and I am not an easy patient. I have very limited time because of work schedule and daycare schedule. I am pretty much in general not fond of dentists. I have had so many experiences over the years in Charlotte with Dentists telling me I needed excessive EXTRA things done to my teeth (one even told me it was essential I bleach my teeth).... A work-friend recommended Dr....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The appointments are always on time and they really respect that- knowing everyone is in a rush these days. I typically go in for reiutine cleanings and any sort of maintenance- like cavaties as needed. These folks are really honest and straight forward and not just trying to line their wallets so DO set an appointment as far out as you can-they are well liked and so can get booked up!

08/02/2012

She is an excellent dentist. We feel good with her. She is very good, patient, very kind and her staffs are kind as well and caring. She is great all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Stephanie Ballentine is my dentist.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Fillings, bonding, root canals, tooth extractions, crowns & bridges, teeth whitening, Invisalign®.

MasterCard, Visa