Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

N/A43 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2008

15105 John J Delaney Dr Ste K

Charlotte, NC 28277

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults...

dentistry (40)cosmetic dentistry (13)tooth extraction (4)prosthodontist (3)oral surgery (2)

11/11/2016

They did some investigation. He told me he didn't need to have the crown replaced. There was nothing wrong with it in other words. He was very pleased with them. He did schedule for an appointment for cleaning which he had to care for. He is planning to go back.  He was very happy with them. How reasonable they are on price, I don't really know. They didn't really do the crown or anything so I don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to Ballantyne Center for Dentistry. He needed to have a root canal and a new crown. The one existing needed to be replaced. He had to be sedated to do it and I was trying to find a dentist to do that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

03/05/2016

their follow through with scheduling appt is lacking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crowns

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2016

02/03/2016

They've always been great. I would rate them as the best in the Charlotte area. They are just fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Ballantyne Dentistry. I go there every 6 months.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2016

09/04/2015

He is a dentist, very professional & personable. He doesn't want you to feel any pain - I think that's one of their selling points. They're big in cosmetic dentistry, though we haven't used them for that yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We visit Dr. Joe Yufanda

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2015

07/07/2015

He was great - got me an appointment ASAP because I was going out of town

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a tooth that hurt and couldn't figure out why - we discussed the details and figured out I needed a root canal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2015

D

06/24/2015

It went terrible. They took $12000 of my money and left me unhappy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

Dear [Member Name Removed] I’m sorry you feel badly about your experience here. Based on our conversations about the limitations of the accepted treatment plan, we knew there would be a compromise of the final outcome. The number of implants placed and the condition of the opposing arch are just two of the many factors that dictate how stable the final prosthesis will be. The stability that one ca...

12/15/2014

They just put on veneers. My teeth look phenomenal and they look very natural. The office staff is very caring. They remember our conversations we've had in the past so it is like visiting a friend. They go above and beyond, especially with billing.   They have a spa like atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my Dentist. They do cosemtic and general dentistry for me.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2014

09/10/2014

They are very, very professional and very personable. They make us feel like they are there for us. It is a very different dental practice and they did that on purpose. I read a lot about them and that was their plan. They are very well known for taking care of their clients. They also try to take care of people that are scared of dentists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I both use Ballantyne Center For Dentistry. I was last there for an appointment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

06/03/2014

Great personal service and very professional dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and went in for an estimate on an implant.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist, dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

06/03/2014

My only complaint is there billing practice.  I had to pay 50% of what they thought the bill would be when I booked the appointment.  That was a major turn off.  I booked the appointment anyway since I had a problem.  I have dental insurance but they still make you pay all of the bill up front and then submit the insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new dentist ASAP for a toothache.  They squeezed me in right away, diagnosed the problem and arranged follow up appointments immediately to correct the problem.  They were very efficient with all the details.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2014

Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry, General Dentistry, Veneers, Smile Makeover, Bonding, Teeth Whitening, Fillings, 6 Month Braces, Dentures, Crowns & Bridges, Dental Hygiene, TMJ, Sedation, Laser, Digital X-Rays, Smile Analysis

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available