Avtech Electrical Contractors

Angie's List since January 2004

Rowan County Electrical Services

We are a small town electrical company who believes in a hand shake and quality work. I have over 22 years experience in residential and small commercial work. We do it all from service and remodels to new construction.

Award 2019
Offers by Rowan County Electrical Services on Angie's List

02/14/2007

Everything was done in the correct way and I was pleased with the service. There really were no problems at all. I would recommend them to anyone. They were on time and friendly and I thought that they were very personable. This company made sure to answer all of our questions. The cost of the work was included in the price of the whole installation of the pool. The monies were divided from there ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pool that we had installed was 16 feet wide by 32 feet long. This company did the electrical work for the pool. The work included the lighting around the pool and inside the pool. It also included the pump and filter for the pool as well.

02/14/2007

These guys were pretty quick. They were in and out and I never even saw them doing the work. Everything works perfectly as we have not had any electrical shorts or any problems. All the work is up to code so we are happy with the service. Our pool builder actually had hired and paid them for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them run electric service from our house out to my new in ground swimming pool to operate the pumps and filtration system.

02/14/2007

The electrician arrived on time for the job. They were careful not to disturb our landscaping and replaced the clumps of grass where they dug the trench. They left our lawn looking nice when they finished. There have been no problems with the filter or the heater for the pool. They did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AV Tech Electrical Contractors were hired by the contractors to run the electric lines from our main circuit box underground approximately 45 feet. It was run for the filter and heater on our 16 x 20 foot in ground swimming pool.

02/14/2007

I would imagine that this job is not very easy to do. I believe that they did a good job. They took their time and I believe they made sure that everything was done perfectly. I have not come across any wiring or electrical problems since I had the swimming pool installed. I remember how nice the men were and how much into their job they were. Price was included in the total swimming pool price wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AV Tech installed the wiring for my 16 X 32 swimming pool. I am not sure what all the wiring consisted of, but they were here for quite a while.

02/14/2007

We did get to meet these guys briefly. From what we saw of them, they were very clean cut and polite. As for their time management skills, they had their part of the job done real fast. They did not slow up the project at all. We love our pool and have had no problems with any part of the job. We don't really know how much their services cost but it did not raise the estimated price we originally ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Av Tech Electrical Contractors wired all of the electrical service to our new swimming pool. They ran all of the electricity to both of the pump, made sure that all of the electrical wiring was ran completely underground and made sure that it all was corresponding to the codes of the city.

Electrical & lighting