Astrid Jain MD

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/24/2011

She is one of my favorite physicians that I have ever had. She is wonderful. She is very personable, very caring and seems to know her stuff. I would continue to use her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jain is my primary OB/GYN. I see her all the time.

05/26/2009

She is a good listener. She makes the experience tolerable, which is about as good as it can be. Everybody in the staff is great. They remember you when you go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my OBGYN.

05/13/2009

She is very competent, nice and friendly. I like her personality and we get along well as she is a good person to talk to. I am not too familiar with the staff as I go there only once a year. They are all very efficient though and I have always been treated nicely. The equipment they use seems to be adequate and I have never had a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jain is my OB/GYN. I have been visiting her for 5 or 6 years now.

04/14/2009

She's been very attentive, professional and is very easy to share anything with. She's not at all dismissive and is very sharp. She's comfortable and has a very inviting demeaner. At one point I had an issue arise where some doctors would have quickly suggested surgery and Dr. Jain takes a more conservative approach and offered me alternative options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's been my gynecologist for about 5 years.

02/27/2009

I have been seeing her for 10 years. She is very easy to talk to. She is passionate and good listener. She is very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Astrid Jain is my OB/GYN

Obstetrician/Gynecologist

Similar businesses in your area...