Allen, Dr. Prevette

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2011

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

01/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

07/08/2015

04/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Prevette and his staff are always clean, courteous, and professional.  I have been going to Dr. Prevette's office for over 15 years and drive 45 minutes 1 way to do so.

04/19/2015

Visit went very well.  Everyone was so courteous and friendly.  Doctor was great.  The only thing that may stop me from seeing him again is that we moved further south.  I am actually still considering to see him even though he is quite a distant away from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe pain in mouth.  Cap from prior root canal was coming off.

05/16/2013

It was a pleasant experience, especially for a dentist office. The doctor and his assistant had great bedside manner. They made sure I was comfortable and asked how I was doing throughout the process. I definately recommend Dr. Prevette. Already have an appt for a dental cleaning, now that I am pain free in the rest of my mouth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain and extreme sensitivity in the lower side of my mouth. I called the office early in the morning, and they were able to squeeze me in that afternoon. I had a cracked tooth. The next appt after me was a no show so they were able to work on me the same day. Both the doctor and his assistant were very good and patient with me. They worked on me for about an hour and gave me a temp crown. The doctor and his assistant were very good. Follow up appt for permanent crown went well also. Early morning appt, taken right on time.