ALL PRO LAWN CARE

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2007

B Rated | 3 Reviews

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LANDSCAPING,CUTTING AND CLEAN UP. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

Fairway Green Lawn & Shrub Care

Lawn and shrub care service. 21-25 Employees. Licensed through North Carolina Department of Agriculture. Servicing the North Carolina since 1989. Locally owned and operated.

C

12/17/2010

He didn't have the best attitude about items I requested. For example, I asked him to trim a few sprigs and he said I would have to pay an additional $5 or $10. We also had a disagreement about my siding and so we parted ways. I would not hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was cutting my lawn every other week.

03/16/2008

They did an excellent job! They did exactly what we discussed when reviewing the project prior to the job and completed the job when they said it would be completed. They did a quality job and exceeded my expectations by trimming a few limbs on another tree that needed it. The owner was great to deal with, understood what I wanted and did a great job all around. I would definitely recommend All Pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired All Pro to trim very overgrown hedges and shrubs. I also wanted them to haul away debris and clean up after the job.

07/01/2007

The owner did what he said he was going to do for the price he quoted and he did the work when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lawn needed a lot of work to get it ready for selling. All pro lawn care put down pine straw, edged, weed ate, blew, mowed, and trimmed hedges. He also pressure washed the house and deck.

CATEGORY lawn service

LAWN IRRIGATION, YARD AND LAWN SERVICE, WEED REMOVAL, LAWN MOWING, SMALL TREE CUTTING, BUSH TRIMMING,FERTILIZATION & SOME PLANTING.

LARGE TREE CUTTING.