All City Heat and Air

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

6128 Brookshire Blvd Suite L

Charlotte, NC 28216

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products.We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning....

hvac repair (117)

06/14/2020

Technician was detailed in his work and explained everything. Did a great job !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual A/C checkup and new wireless thermostat installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did.

04/06/2020

all done system check looks good for another year changed some wiring . good news for once !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac checkup and Freon check

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it.

02/18/2020

Incredible! I don't often take the time to post reviews, but searched our bank records to find this we are so grateful that Jeff was able to come quickly and resolve a problem that neither our contractor nor our previous heat and air company were able to fix. The contractor's A/C guy wanted to do $2000+ in pipe and vent work to fix a problem that didn't exist. Our regular A/C guy wanted to install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C wasn't working strongly enough

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

We appreciate it very much.

09/13/2019

My technician Jeff was very informative and explained my options. I chose to go with repairing the unit and he had it back in service in about an hour. This was my first time using All City Heat & Air and I was satisfied with the outcome. I will use All City the next time I have any HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair my 16 year old unit to return it to service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for the review.

03/22/2019

Perfect. On time, quick and provided an honest quote/feedback for optional thermostats. This appointment was part of our additinal membership service so there was no out of pocket cost other than a small monthly membership fee. They have been our service provider for 15 year running over other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance and check-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We for forward to another 15 years!

12/31/2018

I needed to have my A/C unit leveled and All City Heat & Air responded to my Angie's List request the same day. They were out at my home the next business day and quickly took care of the job. I was able to pay with my card on the spot after the technician was finished. Everything about the process was efficient and professional. I would definitely hire again for other HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Unit Leveling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

Thank you sir much for the review. Good luck on the move!

11/30/2018

Everything went superb! I chose All City Heat & Air because of Jeffrey Buhl. He explained what I had and recommended what I needed for my home. He and his crew arrived on time and worked diligently until the work was complete. Mr. Buhl checked the system to make sure everything was working properly. Everyone was very thorough and explained all questions that I had. I would recommend the company to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Photo for All City Heat and Air - 6128 Brookshire Blvd, Charlotte, NC - 37582092

10/13/2018

Earnie was on time, called prior to arrival, discussed what was needed, performed the work professionally and made sure I understood what was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We are always glad to receive feedback from our clients.

09/10/2018

Excellent. Very good at explaining what they are doing and what was completed. They also installed a new Bryant system for our 2nd floor earlier this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of furnace systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to help you out with your project.

05/17/2018

They were fantastic as always. Dealing with Contractors on issues you know nothing about (heating and air!) can be tough, but All-City is honest, reliable, punctual and fair. I have used them several times and have had the same outstanding level of service each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tune-Up and Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Thank as always!

Residential & Commercial Heating and A/C & HVAC System Replacement.

Duct cleaning.