ADAMS PLUMBING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2003

B Rated | 45 Reviews

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ...

Accu-Rite Services Inc

Accu-Rite Services Inc., of Terrell, NC offers a wide range of heating and cooling services for your home and business. Special Services Offered: New Installation, Service on all make and models, Preventative maintenance, IAQ, Zoning and multi-zoning. Insured and bonded for your protection. Free Estimates. Accu-Rite Services Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time.

C

04/07/2020

Guy has minimum of $200 and it took him 5 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky shower

06/29/2016

It did not. After his quote I paid for the service call and told him to leave the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Vance come out to repair a small project that would take him no more than 20-30 minutes to complete with maybe 5 dollars worth of material. He quoted over $280. I told him he was nuts and he said his break even before he makes a profit on a job is over $250 per hour. This guys is WAY over priced. He then charged $95 for his service call to provide the quote. No idea on his quality but I've worked with enough plumbers over the past few years to know there are quality guys at fair prices out there.

D

07/21/2014

I've worked with Adams before.  In 2012 Vance replaced some pipes in my crawl space.  Was here for about 2 hours.  Charged me 287.50 but I elected to pay him $300.00 because I thought he did a great job and I was under the crawl space with him asking questions. Today the work was replacing a cracked toilet flange.  Total of 30 minutes on site.  $330.  I was speechless.   Based on Vance's previous ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a Toilet flange.  Total time on site of 30 minutes.  Total charge of almost $330.

01/31/2014

Vance was very polite and punctual.  Our sink clogged up the day before Thanksgiving and he worked extra hard to insure that he got to us before the start of the holiday.  He spent approximately 1.5 hrs correcting the situation by running a drilling cable from our roof vent all the way down into the substructure of our plumbing system (I had no idea that our plumbing system was even set up that wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adams Plumbing cabled and cleared our clogged kitchen sink drain from the roof vent with small drilling cable.  He then then flushed and tested the sink until the water flowed freely.

09/11/2013

The work was very professional and it took a long time to install the hot water heater as it was in the attic.  I was concerned with freezing pipes and all pipes were insulated, taped and secured.  Found a gas leak froman old connection and fixed that and installed an expansion tank.  We will be using Adams plumbing again when we redo our kitchen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hot water heater, ran a water line to the front of the house for an outside hose connection and installed a new shower head.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

PLUMBING, WATER HEATERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, TOILETS & FAUCETS, WATER/DRAIN LINES(INSTALLATION & REPAIR), SEWAGE PUMPS, SEWER LINES & DRAIN CLEANING, SLAB LEAKS AND GAS LINES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express