Accent Wood Floors Inc

A 109 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3415 Westinghouse Blvd Suite 4

Charlotte, NC 28273

Full service Hardwood Flooring Contractor 10 employees. No subs. Free consultation. Additionally services Custom Stair Cases, Custom Trim, Painting and some furniture moving. Cost is determined per square foot. ...

hardwood flooring (99)flooring (20)general contracting (5)floor cleaning (4)woodworking (3)

08/04/2020

Carlos arrived promptly. He was shown my insurance company's proposed settlement. Carlos indicated that the insurance company estimate for repairs is inadequate and that there is no way to match the finish for a partially repaired floor with surrounding areas. He suggested I hire an independent appraiser specializing in floor repair to compare my low insurance adjuster estimated repair with standa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair hardwood floors damaged as a result of hail storm.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

I'm sorry I do not recognize this customer nor do we have anyone name Carlos in our company.

05/26/2020

Dan came by on Tuesday. Said estimate e-mailed by Thursday. No estimate provided. Sent e-mail to Dan on Friday requesting estimate. No response. Left voicemail Tuesday - No response. In these times I would assume people would want the business. I guess he is too busy to respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Wood floors

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

My apology to the homeowner. I had emailed the estimate last Friday but was out of town until this Tuesday when I found out he haven't received my estimate. I corrected his email address and resent it today. Hopefully he will get it this time. Thank you for the opportunity to quote the project.

03/11/2019

Dan and his crew were fantastic to work with! From the beginning, Dan provided a detailed quote and answered all our questions. He provided guidance based on his long-time experience and was professional and responsive. Brandon managed the job and performed nearly all the work. He communicated throughout the process and was incredibly respectful and professional. He is also highly experienced and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floor refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Photo for Accent Wood Floors Inc - 3415 Westinghouse Blvd, Charlotte, NC - 37755068

It was a pleasure working on a small part of your large remodel. Everything came out perfect. I was really glad to see everything coming together for you. I know it was a long process. Thank you for letting us handle your flooring needs. Dan Minton Accent Wood Floors

02/18/2019

We needed our sixty year old floors refinished. Dan gave us a reasonable estimate and explained how the work would be done. The team arrived on time every day, were very friendly and communicated when they were finished every day. We couldn't find any dust anywhere in the house after they were done. We were blown away with the results - it looks brand new, including parts that had serious wear. Gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. I am glad we could bring back those old floors for you.

04/16/2018

Dan and his crew were very professional. Services were delivered as promised, on time, with quality workmanship. We chose Accent because they just do hardwoods. All hardwoods look like they were installed at the same time (instead of some being installed now and some twenty years ago). Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added new hardwood in family room and office. Refinished all floors in kitchen, hallways, closets, powder room, and 4th bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working on your project.

03/06/2018

It went great -- Brandon and Dakota were very professional and responsive to my questions. I didn't have to leave home, this was the only company that didn't require us to leave for 3 or 4 days. They were also the only ones who would refinish my stair rails to match the floors, everyone else told me to paint them. The floors and the stair rail are beautiful, I am very happy with the results and wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floors refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

Thank you very much for the great review and letting us handle your flooring needs!

02/27/2018

Dan and his crew did an excellent job. They were flexible with scheduling, met the timeframe they estimated, and perfectly matched the color of the new floor to existing hardwood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to remove the carpet in our master bedroom and closets and replace it with hardwood floors.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review!

01/27/2018

Would highly recommend Accent Wood Floors. Very high quality work, very responsive and punctual and took great care of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and finished hardwood floors and replaced stair treads

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to getting the last part of the project done for you.

01/01/2018

Great from start to finish. Flexible with bid (so we could have selected work a la carte, but choose to have them do all of it). Clear price breakdown. Saved existing floors when they could. Worked with me demonstrating how colors would look. Timely installation. Site left clean and neat. Kept me informed and answered all questions. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet removed, oak floors installed in two large rooms and closets. Refinished oak floors in dining room and hallway to blend together with new floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Photo for Accent Wood Floors Inc - 3415 Westinghouse Blvd, Charlotte, NC - 36714682

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project.

01/01/2018

Very good. A little slow at the beginning (they were missing one guy) and they have to catch up on the weekend. Overall I am happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove carpet and install wood floors on second level

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

Yes the overall job went very well. It was close to getting it completed within the week but we managed to get it done. Thanks for your patience.

Hardwood floors - site finished, pre finished, interior trim (baseboards and shoe moldings). Moving furniture, painting, custom staircases (Iron Balusters, New Handrails and Newels) We also offer many options of Oil-base, Water-base, and Mono Coat finishes to refinish your hardwoods.

Furniture storage. Final cleaning. Reset plumbing fixtures. Carpet installations.