AAA Tree Experts, Inc.

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 1999

We at AAA TREE EXPERTS have a strong and passionate affinity for trees, but we must occasionally remove healthy trees for various reasons, such as precariously positioned trees that are leaning over a home or area of concern, as well as trees that are in close proximity to electric/utility wires. We provide safe and prompt tree removal utilizing the latest arborist techniques and well-maintained equipment. Additional phones - Lake Norman (888) 849-8733, Fort Mill-Lake Wylie (803) 831-1108, Matthews (704) 321-4965, Dilworth (704) 343-4914, Ballantyne (704) 542-3323, South Park (704) 364-2811, Weddington (704) 846-9603, Mint Hill (704) 545-6083....

WEED MAN OF LAKE NORMAN

Weed Man Lawn Care Lake Norman, NC is a locally owned and operated lawn care company providing environmentally responsible, fertilization, weed control, and integrated pest management services. With over 45 years of experience behind us, Weed Man Lake Norman, NC's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication.

08/25/2019

Great. Small job but needed to be done right away. Called, came to provide quote, and performed work in one day. Charge was job minimum.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limb removed from power lines at house

02/26/2019

Very well. Oaks were enormous and had been recommended for removal by another reputable tree service. AAA gave me the best price on their removal. Crews were very professional and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two large oaks and stump grinding.

02/21/2019

Very pleased with service. Andrew kept me informed during the entire process from initial quote, scheduling, and completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Tree Experts trimmed dead branches from some large oak trees and took down a smaller pine tree.

12/18/2018

I had two trees that needed to come down. When I called and asked Larry McAlpine to come out and look at my trees and tell me what he thought, he did a thorough job. He looked at all of my trees and took his time explaining to me what I needed to do and why. It made perfect sense, and when he told me the cost, I felt that it was fair. He kept me posted every step along the way as to when his crew ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed

CATEGORY tree service

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your service with us! Larry & I were both honored to work with you. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you again :) Sincerely, Kayla N. AAA Tree Experts, Inc.

11/02/2018

The workers showed up on time, worked hard throughout the day, and did a terrific job. Mr. McAlpine, Arborist/Tree Care Consultant, was assigned to oversee this job. He stopped by a few times while this work was being done and to answer any questions/concerns I might have. I would highly recommend AAA Tree Experts, Inc. and plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal-2 very large hardwoods and 1 small hardwood, removed limbs overhanging driveway from 3 trees, clean-up and debris removal.

CATEGORY tree service

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your honest feedback, we greatly appreciate it. I am glad to hear you were pleased with our service. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you. Sincerely, Kayla N. AAA Tree Experts, Inc.

Tree Pruning & Trimming, Tree Removal, Deep Root Fertilization,