A Plus Garage Doors

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2010

A Plus Garage Doors repairs and installs all residential and commercial garage doors. We have been in business for over 25 years and are family owned. A Plus Garage Doors strives for customer satisfaction by only doing quality work and never trying to sell homeowners something they don't need. We believe that this is the way to build a great customer-focused business....

Presto Garage & Gutter

Most companies in this industry sell beautiful garage doors, gutters, and garage floors. And they do so at the cheapest possible price. We sell beautiful doors, gutters, and floors too. But not for the cheapest price… for the best VALUE. The difference? Garage doors, garage floors, and gutters are more than vanity projects. How they perform—and how long they perform—is as important as how they look on your home. And we’re the company that gets that. Charlotte Metro’s Relentlessly Reliable Garage Door & Gutter Company We’re Here For You… Night, Day, Rain, Or Shine. And We Always Will Be. Did you know… Contractors rank #1 in consumer dissatisfaction? Consumers file 10 million Better Business Bureau complaints against contractors every year? Half of all contractors go bankrupt in their first year in business… and 96% (!!!) go bankrupt in three years? Those are wild statistics. But they’re not surprising when you consider how unreliable the average contractor is. We’ve all heard or experienced the horror stories of home improvement gone wrong. Call us the exception to the rule. Because at Presto, relentless reliability is our ironclad calling card. We’ve been serving the Charlotte Metro area since 2001 (formerly as Garage Doors & More Of The Piedmont). In that time, we’ve installed over 50,000 garage doors and earned a reputation for unwavering dependability. Bottom line: You can TRUST us. Entirely. Completely. Unconditionally. For proof, here’s how we compare to the average garage and gutter contractor… Guaranteed 4-Hour Arrival For Garage Door Repairs

09/07/2017

They came back the following Monday and replaced. They were quick and efficient. Happy with the work and love the new door. It has windows and is very quiet. great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Spring Broke on our garage and they can to fix it the same day we called. When they saw the door they explained we may want to replace it at the same time. They were willing to do what we wanted but We knew it was time to replace the door so we agreed to have it all replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your review! We were happy to help and we're glad that you love the new door.

08/23/2017

I originally just wanted a maintenance job on the garage door(new wheels, lube, etc) to quiet the system. After they came out and assessed the system, recommended a new set of springs, and motor. I called a couple other places as well and they were not willing to come out without $100 fee. They did however explain over the phone that spring replacement and motor burnout was a real issue and might ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Needed Repair.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], we're glad to hear that you'd hire us again. Preventative care and maintenance goes a long way with garage doors, since you never want to be in the situation where your spring actually breaks!

07/16/2015

Everything was excellent. They were very prompt, he told me how much was the estimate, he came and was very responsive, quick turnaround to come, answered the phone call, and good price. I don't think the client is doing it at this moment. They are just holding off until they move in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in real estate and A Plus Garage Doors came and gave us an estimate. It was for the replacing of 2 garage doors for my client. Jimmy Perneszi is the owner.

CATEGORY garage doors

We're glad that you and your client had a positive experience with A Plus, {MEMBER NAME REMOVED}! We appreciate your feedback on our company and if your client does ever decide to have a door installed we would be more than happy to help in any way we can.

07/03/2014

Jimmy gave me the initial quote.  He is not a slick talking salesman.  However, what he says he means.  My carport had no existing frame.  All the other quotes I got were lower.  But, they wanted nothing to do with the frame and were not including that in the quote. Jimmy quoted the whole job.  The framework that he and Dom installed was excellent with attention to detail like the caulking. I didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided Garage door material and frame material and garage door opener and labor.

CATEGORY garage doors

We're glad that we ended up being the right company for you! Thank you for your kind words. We always try to handle a customer's entire problem so that we can guarantee the whole job is done with our standards of quality, so we're glad to hear that everything worked out for you. Thanks again for the review!

01/20/2014

I discovered that the spring on my garage door was broken at 6:30 pm Sunday. (I had an important early morning appointment Monday). I called several repair services listed in Angie's List as having 24/7 emergency service. This was the only company that had a live person answer the phone; none of the others even bothered to return my call despite having left a message that I needed emergency servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken spring on garage door. Previously had single spring for double garage door; replaced with double spring.

CATEGORY garage doors

No one ever expects to have their car trapped inside their house by a broken door, so we're just glad that we were about to get your spring replaced in time for your meeting! We pride ourselves on punctuality and we're glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. Thank you for the review!

We can handle any job involving Garage Doors, residential or commercial. We can help with the repair or installation of garage doors, garage door openers, garage door springs, or any other part of the door's machinery. A Plus Garage Doors are experts in car port enclosures.

Building garages from scratch is not a service we offer.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover