A-Access Lock & Key

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2023

4035 Leeds Dr

Charlotte, NC 28205

A-Access Lock & Key has been in business for over 2 decades. We are licensed in the State of NC (0088) We offer Commercial, Residential, and Motorcycle Lock & key service In Matthews and Charlotte NC. Family owned and operated. Bonded and Insured. Let us Help you with any of your locksmith needs. Professional, Fast and efficient....

locksmith (147)door (19)auto repair (4)

12/20/2019

Great! Scheduled me within a couple days, and project was done very quickly! Great guy with nice personality as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/04/2019

Ted himself called at around 10 am (I had messaged him through Angie's list the night before). I explained the situation, and that I had already bought a replacement lock that was re-keyed to fit the existing knob & deadbolt. Ted arrived around 10:30, got the old lock out and the new one installed quickly, and also tightened the knob on a nearby door before leaving. He had quoted me a price of $12...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lock on my back door broke and I couldn't get the slide between the door & frame out myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/05/2019

Ted was very helpful. He walked me through the issue over the phone and saved me a $100 service call. Most folks would have came over and done the 30 second project to make the quick $100, but he was honest and generous enough to walk me through the troubleshooting over the phone. This man deserves your business. If I have any locksmith needs in the future, he is 100% my guy! Thank you, Ted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were trying to replace deadbolt and install keypad entry. Had issues taking old deadlock off.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

07/30/2019

It didn't go. Never got a return call. I guess they just didn't want my business. Would not recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change of locks and re key of locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

I am sorry and do not recall any messages I did not return. I was having some issues for a few weeks and got a new phone service. Not sure if that was the same time or not and hate you could not use our service as you can see most of our customers give us an A rating.

09/23/2018

Friendly and professional service and a reasonable price. This company quickly fixed our door which was no longer locking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing latch on door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

11/21/2017

Ted was a great help, knowledgeable, and personable. He helped us fix a door that wouldn't lock correctly and got everything set up quickly. Cleaned up afterwards! Would definitely call again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a deadbolt installed and five locks rekeyed

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

09/18/2017

Ted was great. He did work in a short period of time and gave advice on different types of locks. He is very personable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks rekeyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

09/14/2017

Punctual, professional, competitive pricing and efficient. He answered all of our questions and crafted new keys from manufacturer-quality metal blanks. Overall a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a new deadbolt lock to the house and needed the keying to match the remaining existing locks and deadbolts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

08/22/2017

I called Ted on Monday and explained what I needed to do, he told me what to send him pictures of the old lock and from that he was able to explain what to buy from Lowe's I picked up the parts, called him back and got an appointment for 9-11 the next day. He showed up at 9:20, completed all the work, explained everything I needed to know on the new lock, and even adjusted all the doors for me so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to install a new keypad lock and have all of the doors rekeyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure installing and Re-keying your locks. Your cat was great as well. Funny guy and although I kept an eye on him, he did try me a few times :) Teddy

08/03/2017

I highly recommend this company. I called A-Access Lock & Key yesterday and Ted was able to come to my home today to update 5 locks and make extra keys. He was friendly, professional, and on time. He pointed out one of our doors had a lock that was sticking, so he moved it from the door we use more often to a door we rarely use. He did a great job and I would definitely use his company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into a new home and wanted to have all of the locks rekeyed and extra keys made.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

Thank you for the kind review. I really appreciate you taking your time out to recommend me. Teddy

Teds locksmith has been in business for over 2 decades. We are licensed in the State of NC (0088) We offer Commercial, Residential,and Motorcycle Lock & key service In Matthews and Charlotte NC. Family owned and operated. Bonded and Insured. We install new locks, Re-key locks, Change locks, add new electronic locks, Master key systems and Commercial Panic bar install .

We currently do not offer any Car key replacement. We do not do safes.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check