A 440 Piano Service

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 1999

I would love to hear from you. Please contact me by phone ONLY (704) 563-8230. Angie's List is a third party site and does not deliver messages to me so I am unable to ever see or respond to any request's for service on Angie's List website. I have been serving Charlotte & surrounding areas since 1987. Services include piano tuning, repairs, appraisals, consulting, accessories and more. Over 25,000 tunings worth of experience. Some people I have tuned for: Matchbox 20, Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder, Moody Blues, Patti LaBelle, Bill Conti, Harry Connick Jr, James Taylor and many more famous names! I have an A+ accredited Better Business Bureau Rating, Call Today!...

07/24/2018

Knowledgeable, punctual, pleasant and worked around MY work schedule. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grand Piano Estimate

04/09/2018

Went fine. He got everything done without issue. Sounds great now. Didn't take long so I think price was a little high, but it's a not a DIY thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano repair and tuning

06/03/2017

He called me immediately and right on time for the appointment . He found extra work that needed to be done, which I was expecting and solved all my pianos problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I let my piano go untuned for way too long, especially after many moves. I was so pleased to have them schedule me right away and set our piano right !

05/15/2017

Joe was on time and did thorough work with very satisfactory results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuning and voicing.

05/01/2017

I would hands down hire him again! We have a piano that is my husband's Grandfather's. It had not been played in ages! 440 Piano Service came in and tuned the piano, fixed broken keys and now our middle child is able to practice piano with an in tune piano! He gets so excited about practicing, and he is going to perform a piano piece in a talent show this week! Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very old antique piano turned.

Piano-Tuning, Repair & Restoration