A-1 DOOR SERVICES

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since February 1998

PROUDLY SERVING THE CHARLOTTE AREA SINCE 1986. NO SUBS USED. YOUR COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN LOCAL AREA. AFTER HOURS, CHARGES TIME & A HALF FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Priority Garage Doors

**Spring Special-New doors -starting at $999 + tax***Can't of combined with other offers**When you need garage door services, it's important to work with a trustworthy team. Some companies may try to sell you services you don't need or services that may not fully resolve your issue. When you choose Priority Garage Doors in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, SC & Charlotte, NC, you'll get the best solution to your garage door problem. Our technicians do their best to fix/repair the issues before we even suggest replacements. But if you do have to replace your Door or Motor it can come with our Lifetime Warranties, so you can't go wrong. Call us for our Daily Specials! FREE ESTIMATES!!

Offers by Priority Garage Doors on Angie's List

02/24/2021

My current sensors stopped working all of a sudden. I asked A-1 Door Services to install new sensors. Sturdy Todd came over the same day I called and installed the new sensors which work very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door sensors.

03/04/2019

I called Sturdy as I have used him two or three times before. My garage door wouldn't close from the outside with the remote or keypad. Sturdy gave me some instructions to try over the phone and Viola! it worked. He saved me time and money. He's very honest, professional and reasonable and I highly recommend him. He hasn't failed me yet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Issue

04/06/2018

Sturdy was great! Responsive, fast and gracious to help. Would definitely recommend and would use again. Straight forward not looking to up-sell, just there to do the repair and make sure it all works properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 torsion springs after one broke on double wide garage door.

11/27/2017

Work went well. Completed in less than 25 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a spring

11/02/2017

Called the company in the afternoon and the very next day morning, the broken spring was replaced. Mr.Todd was very punctual and courteous and got the problem fixed in no time. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of broken spring.

CATEGORY garage doors

GARAGE DOOR SALES & SERVICES. DOOR & OPERATOR REPAIR. CUSTOM MANUFACTURE. CARRIAGE HOUSE DOORS.

Yes-in the local area on door replacements
Check, Visa, MasterCard