UNC Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 85 patients per day....

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry believes in two things: Quality, patient-centered care for you and your loved ones, and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art treatments. Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry offers you and your family complete care from the moment you walk through our door. Our dedicated staff specializes in helping you maintain top-notch oral health with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled expertise, and a gentle hand. Our highest priority is providing patients with gentle, trusted dental care and custom treatment plans that address your concerns and treatment needs, maximize your benefits, personal budgets and individual schedules. With more than 25 locations throughout North Carolina, our teams are ready to schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to brightening your smile!

07/22/2013

They did a fantastic job! I was in minimal pain the day after, and had a speedy recovery. I'm very glad I went to this doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two wisdom teeth removed.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

04/19/2012

My overall experience with him has been excellent. This man sits on the right hand of God. He's perfect. He has treated my daughter through cancer treatments and rebuilt her face. He's a wonderful doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did surgery on my daughter's face.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery