Chapel Hill Dental Group

A 40 Reviews

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since October 2008

1721 East Franklin Street

Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Established in 1967, Chapel Hill Dental Group has provided an unbeatable standard of care for all of our valued patients. It is important for us to provide the most up-to-date, proven treatment options available in the industry, while maintaining the one-on-one relationship our office strives for. We listen to your concerns and wishes, as well as prescribe your treatment options so that you can be an informed participant in your dental health. Here at Chapel Hill Dental Group, you're not just another smile in the crowd, you're part of our family! Formerly: Kennedy Dental Group...

dentistry (34)prosthodontist (6)cosmetic dentistry (6)tmj treatment (4)periodontia (4)pediatric dentistry (1)oral surgery (1)

09/20/2019

I've been a dental patient here for over a decade. The dentist and dental hygienists are top-notch! I always feel that special care is taken to make sure that my teeth are thoroughly examined. The dental cleaning is superb and not painful. My teeth always feel great and look nice after a visit! I appreciate that the dentist does not insist on doing unnecessary things such as replacing my old filli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental exam

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

01/13/2016

My visit was great. Friendly, well-trained staff, helpful front desk, easy to make an appointment, and they were able to schedule within the week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Annual Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2016

Thanks, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to seeing you again!

06/14/2015

I found Dr. Webb to be courteous, respectful, frank, and extremely pleasant.  I got the impression that he would take, generally, the most conservative track in providing tooth repair services, which I appreciate.  Debbie in the front office was extremely personable.  This dental group has an attractive office.  I would definitely go here again if I needed the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Leland Webb for a second opinion.  This was a visit for a consult, then, and not for a procedure.

CATEGORY pediatric dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2015

Thank you for the kind comments and review. We love what we do here and hope it shows!

02/20/2015

Dr. Kennedy and his staff are very capable, professional, and the work they did for me is top notch.  They use the latest technology to provide excellent service.  I have had four to five appointments for cleanings, a filling and a crown, and never had to wait more than five minutes past my scheduled appointment time.  The crown fits so well, I forget it's there.  The cleanings are very thorough. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to Dr. Kennedy for two cleanings, a filling and a crown.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2014

Thank you so much for the positive review, Susan! It's our pleasure to serve you!

01/26/2015

We have been seeing Dr. Jeff Kennedy for over 30 years.  The whole staff is pleasant, caring, and just nice people.  The waiting room is pleasant, comfortable and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For X rays, cleaning and they found a tooth that needed a root canal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2014

Thank you, [member name removed]! We will always strive to do our best for our patients!

07/01/2014

He is kind, thorough and very gentle. Sometimes you have to wait to see him. He is very punctual. Staff is wonderful. It costs too much, but everything does. It seems fair to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey Kennedy is my general dentist. I saw him last month as I had a teeth that needed attention.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2014

05/29/2014

They are fabulous. They are truly a good dental group. I've had some serious work I had to have done. We've been back a couple of times and then we got referred out. They really take into account my needs as a patient. I am very fearful of dentists, and they assuage my fears. They had been really good, they follow up, they remind you of your appointments, and the ancillary personnel is wonderful. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Kennedy Dental Group last Tuesday for a check up because they have referred me out to a periodontist and I had a tooth removed, and so they were following up to see how things were going.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2014

05/09/2014

Dr. Kennedy was very personable and professional. The exam was thorough and all treatment options were explained. I will be returning for further dental care and feel very comfortable recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial consultation as a new patient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2014

04/17/2014

They are great! They are just very personable, kind of like an old-fashioned dentist not like the ultra modern so that's kind of nice, and they take their time to explain things. It's a good place for some people who are dentalphobic. I am dentalphobic so that has been great. They just moved so I am assuming their office environment is nice. The staff is very good. The dentist's chair side manner ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Kennedy Dental Group for dentistry services 5 months ago. I have another appointment next month.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2013

Thank you for the kind and positive review. We love our patients and love what we do!

04/12/2014

Everyone is very kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loved Dr Kennedy. New patient exam.  Teeth cleaned on next visit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

We truly care about our patients. We appreciate the positive review. Thank YOU!

Dental cleanings, flouride, sealants, X-rays, oral cancer screenings, bonding, veneers, bleaching, composites, ceramic onlays and crowns, oral sedation, pediatric dentistry, restorative work including fillings crowns, inlays/onlays, bridges, implants, periodontal maintenance, debridement, scaling & root planing, extractions, endodontic care, dentures/partials, night snore guards, & oral pathology services, TMJ, sleep apnea

N/A