Acupuncture Healing Center

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2009

Have you been searching for help with a chronic condition? Sadly many people experience the frustration of not finding the help they need with pain, allergies, stress and many chronic illnesses. Whatever your reason for coming to The Acupuncture Healing Center, we hope you will experience a true healing journey. My methods of working with patients combines a unique blend of complementary approaches designed to set the course for whole body healing. Rather than just address your symptoms, Chinese medicine regards the entire body as a system that needs to be brought into balance. To do that I listen to you on many levels and then determine the best ways to combine treatments of Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, NAET allergy treatment, reflexology, Alexander Technique, diet, therapeutic exercises, and emotional clearings. In my 25 years of practice I have worked with many patients, adults as well as children, the chronically ill, and business professionals. My patients come to me with many different kinds of conditions. Do you believe your body has the capability to heal itself? I do. For the past 20 years, I have been studying and practising non-invasive, drug-free ways to help people heal themselves. I discovered NAET, a new technique that combines acupuncture and kinesiology to find and conquer scores of hidden allergies. I was so impressed with this technique that I became certified in it in 1996. NAET is a very effective technique that can help you improve your health and sense of well-being. "We need not be prisoners of our fears. We can live life differently." - Carmela Mager ...

07/10/2013

Improvement within a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged ear.

04/15/2013

Every appointment is very relaxing and beneficial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carmela is wonderful and has been helping me for more than 10 years.

06/27/2012

I have a standing once a week appointment. I have had this appointment for many years. Getting weekly acupuncture treatment is an important part for my health and well being.I always feel better, physically, mentally, emotionally, and all ways after my acupuncture treatment. If I had the time, I would go 2-3 times a week. That is how good I feel after my treatment. See above for additional info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Acupuncture Healing Center for 8 years. It is always a great and successful experience. Carmella has helped to reduce my severe allergies symptoms, break down scar tissue resulting from having both knees replaced. She has also helped to breakdown scar tissue from multiple stomach and backsurgeries. Carmella's treatments have been able to reduce my symptoms from ashma and overall improve my immune system. The acupuncture tables are well padded and very comfortable. The backround music is soothing and not too loud.

05/10/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have seen Carmela Mager for over two years with great success. When allopathic medicine couldn't help me with chronic fatigue and chronic pain, her acupuncture treatments AND recommended diet help tremendously. I had suffered with pain for over 30 years and now it is GONE! I had chronic fatigue for 24 years and I am now able to function well and maintain a good level of energy. Carmela is a truly gifted healer and I highly recommend her.

05/02/2012

Dr. Andrew is excellent. He's very understanding and knows what he's doing. He's helped me with my sleep and my diet. He put me on a diet for 2 weeks and I lost 20 pounds from it. A procedure usually takes about an hour and a half to do. There's a specific area that he works on all the time. If there are specific complaints though, then he will work on those.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go once a week for acupuncture treatments.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Acupuncture; pain of all kinds - back, neck, headache, stomach ache, arthritis and joint pain; allergies - environmental, food, skin and children's allergies; women's health - menopause, infertility, regulation of menstrual cycle; psychological/emotional pain; strees/anxiety; insomnia; and emotional problems - clearing and balancing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard