Pannell's 1st Team Moving & Delivery

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

705 Madison Avenue

Cary, NC 27513

Been in Business for approximately 4 years. William H Pannell Jr. (owner/operator), and four part-time employees who are rotated accordingly. Providing deliveries from residential and commercial/stores and full service household/apartment/condo Moving services offered in the local area of Raleigh-Durham, and surrounding areas. Long Distance package plans available also....

Moving Companies (12)Delivery Service (4)

07/16/2019

They squeezed in schedule to fit in with the buyer's schedule who were planning to leave town later in the d;ayl

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They delivered my piano to the buyer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

06/27/2019

Movers were professional and hard working. No wall dings, broken furniture or misplaced items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from townhouse to single family home. Heavy furniture, piano and appliances.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

06/02/2019

Parnell s was great. We used them 2 years ago to pack and move, and didn’t hesitate to call them again this time. William was very professional, he came out to survey our home and give an estimate. Miraculously, his estimate was spot on with the actual amount! His team worked fast and hard, despite the heat and rain. We hired them to pack and move, and it’s the easiest move I’ve ever had. I sat in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

05/30/2019

Will & his crew did a fantastic job moving my office, they were quick yet careful with my furniture. I plan to use them anytime I need movers in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocating office

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/21/2019

It was awesome. These guys were incredible. We spent 2 days packing and unpacking. It was 100% hassle free. The price was right and the crew was extremely professional. I highly recommend Will and the boys for your move !!! .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

05/06/2019

Awesome!! They are very professional and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to a new home

CATEGORY moving companies, delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/27/2019

Excellent communication setting up task, reasonable prices, very strong and efficient moving team, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloading trailer and moving furniture into home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

04/19/2019

These guys work very hard and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Equipment moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

04/09/2019

They were on time, professional and it was one of the best moving experiences I've had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved an entire home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

03/29/2019

I own an interior designer shop and they take care of my deliveries. I use to own a furniture shop as well and they would handle the deliveries for me as well. They very good work, are very nice and kind people to work with and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local deliveries

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

We provide deliveries from homes/commercial establishments/stores/storage units, etc. We also provide apartment moves 1,2,& 3 bedrooms, household moves up to 4-5 bedrooms. We also offer office moving.

We do not offer packing inside the home/apartment if it is over 3 bedrooms. Unfortunately we do not move Baby Grand Pianos or Grand pianos/Pool Tables at this time.

Check, Visa