Pannaman Tax Preparation

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2500 Regency parkway

Cary, NC 27518

I have more than 20 years experience in personal and small business tax return preparation. I have been preparing tax returns for Police Officers, Teachers, Correction Officers, and all types of union and non-union tradesmen in North Carolina, New York, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Connecticut, Florida and other parts of the Country for more than 20 years....

Accountants/Tax Consultants (28)

04/03/2019

It went well, I waited to the last week, and everything was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my personal taxes done

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

03/22/2019

I reached out to Jonathan on a Tuesday and we dropped off our tax info on Thursday and on Friday he over nighted our info back to us. TAXES DONE!!! That simple, that easy, that efficient, not to mention a nice refund. He couldn't make this any easier for our busy lives. Thanks again Jonathan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our annual Taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the business.

02/11/2019

Excellent!!...Jon Pannaman has been preparing my taxes for many years. He does an outstanding job and is definitely reasonably priced. He is well informed and professional. I would definitely recommend his services to others without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2018 tax preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

05/31/2018

I would highly recommend Pannaman Tax Service. He was very responsive with extremely fast turnover (next day!). Everything was highly professional and accurately done. I definitely plan to use his services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Preparation and Extension

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/07/2018

This is the second year Pannaman Tax Preparation has prepared my taxes. Jon did an excellent job again and this year there were more complexities in my taxes. He is very easy to work with, very efficient, and did the work at very reasonable cost. I certainly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

03/15/2018

Jon is great! Very fast and efficient. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

03/13/2018

We recently moved here from New York and were concerned that we needed to have our taxes done for 2 states. Jonathan immediately put us at ease that he could handle it. He was professional and got back to me immediately with my many questions. It is not easy to put trust in someone that you do not know that you are handing over all of your personal information to. He made us feel at ease and as if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taxes prepared

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], It was very nice to meet you and your husband and I am glad you were pleased with my service, thanks again for the review.

02/14/2018

It went very well. He's an excellent accountant Does a thorough review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jonathan has been doing my taxes for a number of years, I've never had any problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

02/03/2018

Excellent, highly professional service for a complicated year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income Tax Preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

06/02/2017

He provided easy to follow instructions when it came timing to file and was very responsive to questions. He helped us avoid any potential pitfalls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Panamanian prepared our taxes for the year 2016. He also helped us prepare and file taxes for my wife's deceased mother.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017