ATKINS WIRING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2006

WE MOUNT TV's! Electrical services also include data networking, home theater, cameras, antennas, doorbells, lighting, fan & fixture installations, switches, receptacles, etc. Serving Wake & surrounding counties since 1999. Fully insured....

Outdoor Provisions LLC

The Outdoor Lighting Specialist for Raleigh, NC! FREE NIGHTIME DEMO!!! Let Brian Matthews, owner of Outdoor Provisions NC enhance the beauty of your home at night with a custom Outdoor Lighting installation! Outdoor Lighting can add beauty to any home in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas! Our company specializes in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes at night with our professional Outdoor Lighting solutions! My name is Brian Matthews and I am Owner/Operator of Outdoor Provisions LLC. Our company focus is to provide the Raleigh/Durham,Cary, Apex,and surrounding communities with the highest level of product and service for their outdoor lighting and outdoor living area needs. We understand the importance of getting your home and landscaping projects personalized to your vision and will work with you to accomplish that goal. I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a BA in Construction Management, currently residing with my wife and two kids in Holly Springs, NC. I am a licensed General Contractor and have been installing high end outdoor low voltage lighting systems since 1994. I take pride in each and every installation knowing that every customer will be truly satisfied with our services. Outdoor Provisions is your source for Innovative Outdoor Solutions taking care to install the highest quality products including Vista, FX, Unique, Clarolux, and Coppermoon.

12/13/2019

Great! Fast response to request, very professional, excellent work and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

CATEGORY electrician, home theater design

09/22/2019

Very well. He was prompt. He was finished in about 1.5 hours, and the work was quality. I'm pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a TV antenna

CATEGORY tv antenna

04/05/2019

Todd was extremely professional, friendly and prompt. The cable wiring he wasn’t even planning to do. He just happened to be here at the same time as the cable company. When I told him I needed help with the cable wiring he jumped right to it. The install of my TV over the fireplace nook is super solid....and as Todd said....the wall will come down before that frame would ever come down. I am extr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 55” Flat Screen TV over fireplace. Required building a frame because of large nook over fireplace. Also updated some cable tv wiring upstairs so service could be completed by cable company.

CATEGORY home theater design, cable tv service

03/11/2019

He was good at responding to our questions and arrived on time. He completed everything in a timely manner and he was really friendly. We felt his prices were fair and plan on using his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Atkins Wiring come out to hang ceiling fans, mount a new TV, and see what can improve our TV'S reception. He also gave us a quote to come back for security cameras.

CATEGORY electrician, tv antenna, ceiling fans

07/30/2018

Todd dId a great job and was very professional and courteous! I would hire him again in a heart beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move and update internet system

CATEGORY electrician, internet service

TV MOUNTING, COMPUTER DATA NETWORKING, CAMERAS, HOME THEATER, ANTENNAS, LIGHTING, DOORBELLS, FAN & FIXTURE INSTALLATION, SWITCHES, RECEPTACLES, ETC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, American Express