ANIMAL KINGDOM VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2007

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

We are a full service hospital providing a wide range of services including appointments, surgeries, dentistries, client boarding, and grooming. We take a personal approach to veterinary medicine, getting to know you and your pet as individuals. We strive to make your visit to our hospital as pleasant as possible for both you and your pet. Companion animal medicine and surgery offered with a warm, friendly environment. Our small staff takes the time to get to know you and your pet personally....

02/27/2015

The greatest part about it was that one of the vets that we used to use and really liked actually worked here as well.  I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All three of our dogs were due for their shots.

07/30/2014

1I have been going to Dr. Highsmith/Animal Kingdom since I adopted my rescue dog in 2003 (I asked the rescue for a vet recommendation nearby since I hadn't owned a pet previously). I have since added 2 cats to my menagerie. Overall I have been pleased with the services received and the level of care and attention given by Dr. Highsmith and her staff. Also, the cost is very reasonable. Prior to my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam and vaccines for my dog

09/14/2013

I first learned about Animal Kingdom when I was trying to locate a specialized product that is only carried by a few vets in this area.  When I had questions Dr. Highsmith seemed helpful and knowledgeable, and took the time needed to discuss my concerns. I also thought their prices for annual checkups and shots were very reasonable. This clinic is out of the way for me, but if they were located cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took one of my kitties there for her annual checkup and shots. I also purchased some specialized products from them.

07/16/2013

Older small clinic in an outdoor mall type area.  I was greeted quickly upon arrival and only waited 10 min. in waiting room before I was put in an exam room with my pet.  VERY friendly Vet and their assistant.  I printed out a coupon from their website off Angie's List to save money on a free office exam.  The office cat is fun too. Very talkative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined my dog and updated him on his shots.

07/08/2013

The service is excellent. I like the veterinarians there, they are very friendly, and they show an extreme amount of care and tenderness towards our pet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them almost every quarter. Animal Kingdom is our veterinarian of choice. This was an annual physical for a dog. This included three or four shots that needed updated.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Examination, Treatment, Laser Surgeries, Pet Dentistry, Boarding, Grooming, Exams, Lab Work, Vaccinations

After hours emergencies are referred to the Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Cary

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available