Sweeps

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2010

Delightful college student movers and more. Visit https://sweeps.jobs to learn more and post a job....

Randy's Home Improvement Services

Randy's Home Improvement Services offers a wide array services to help you complete your home project. We specialize in interior remodeling - laminate/hardwood flooring, hanging and finishing sheetrock, removal and replacement of vanities/cabinets, painting, installing of trim work and plumbing and electrical fixtures. Additionally, we are able to offer exterior repairs and construction of decks, storage buildings and other small building projects.

07/12/2017

Very well. 2 workers came and were very hard working and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extra labor to help unload a moving truck

06/14/2017

Jim and Vincent were great. Told them the order I'd like them moved into the pod and your professionals took it from there. I had approximated the job to take four hours; they were done in one and s half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed furniture and boxes moved to a pod located in my driveway.

12/12/2016

I can't say enough good things about Sweeps as a company and the college students who have done work for me. They have all been great young adults who are courteous, helpful, thorough and professional. Morris and the management team have gone above and beyond on customer service. I will continue to use them whenever I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used sweeps for several services, the primary one being house cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were pleased and look forward to the next opportunity.

05/04/2016

Great job, Tyler was prompt, fast, professional. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loaded firewood and hauled away

CATEGORY hauling services

Thanks for the review, and thanks to Tyler for the excellent work! Let us know as we can help in the future.

09/22/2014

They did a good job. Very strong guys for the job. THere were friendly and did the job quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move fridges downstairs and to a neighbro

CATEGORY moving companies

We know how valuable your time is, and we thank you for your review! Our job posters' satisfaction is our highest priority, and we are glad to hear everything went well for you. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to our next chance to help you with whatever you need!

Moving, odd jobs, cleaning, yard work, event help, tech help and more

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover