Marks Best

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

Fir Circle

Canton, NC 28716

**We are taking Covid-19 seriously and are committed to providing services during this time. We are taking preventative precautions to protect everyone's health. We will call you prior to your appointment to discuss any concerns that you have.** With over 20 years of experience, Mark's Best specializes in all of your home improvement needs. We provide handyman services, minor electrical work, carpentry, and much more. We pride ourselves in creating lifelong customers and we look forward to working with you....

handyman (5)electrician (4)plumber (2)home remodeling (1)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)lighting installation (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

01/15/2020

I am extremely satisfied with the work Mark did for me in my home. He was accommodating with arranging his visits around my schedule. He was on time and communicative with me via texting and phone calls. I had a few ideas for the work I wanted done, and Mark suggested some creative alternative ideas, which both worked better than what I had thought of and wound up saving me money. He was respectfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Plumbing

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/13/2020

Mark responded by phone quickly in the morning and was at the house that afternoon to provide an estimate. The estimate was reasonable and he came back the next day to perform the work. He advised on what could and couldn't be done on the visit and I'll have him back to do further work. Professional, personable and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

01/12/2020

On time, efficient, competent and friendly service. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Plumbing

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/12/2020

Great. Mark is very proficient and knows his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

01/12/2020

Mark is truly amazing! He is extremely knowledgable, fixed my issues completely and took the time to teach me critical information. On top of that his rates are very reasonable. If you need electrical work do not hesitate to call Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

01/02/2020

Great! Mark is super personable and professional. He came quickly and worked with my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

minor electrical repairs, replace outlets, replace switches, replace and install ceiling fans, repair and replace toilets, install sink and wash basins, remodels kitchen and bath, deck construction,

roofing,