Mr Restoration Services Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

No job is too large or too small for Mr Restoration Services Inc. We have extensive equipment to handle large losses. We have experience cleaning up and restoring commercial and residential properties after any disaster-you name it, we've cleaned it up. Michael Reed is a licensed general contractor with several IICRC trained and licensed technicians as his crew. This means Mr. Restoration Services, Inc. can professionally handle both the mitigation and construction rebuild of any property. Along with our turn-key operation, we also have a quick turn around time and communicate directly with insurance companies in order to put the client at ease and provide them with the best customer service. Mr Restoration Services Inc. is here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Additional Phone number - (800) 263-5663. Additional Address - 5001 HWY 421, Vilas, NC 28692....

Sanchez Painting

12  REVIEWS
Sanchez Painting

Sanchez Painting is family owned and operated. we provide excellent work for a reasonable price. we do painting interior and exterior, wood staining and pressure washing.

D

10/15/2015

Poor quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair moldy drywall

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I do not wish to knock this group because my problem is more with the idea in general than this service in particular. My lender required a mold inspection due to visible staining from previous water damage. I understand that the provider was required to detail the complete service to more or less guarantee a mold free house. I think the rep quickly understood my skepticism (this is a 120 yr old house that has been uninhabited for years...and you oughta see what we left!) but seemed a little over the top in declaring how badly this must be contaminated. Not to pull rank, but as a PhD biochemist who has taught microbiology...I get that mold is an issue and can be devastating to someone that is sensitive. that being said, we come from a place much worse so I won't say there were scare tactics used, just...feel like the threat was exaggerated. We ended up owner financing, living here with no issue for months....it just needed to be cleaned and aired out. |so, for a mold inspection place, sure they are fine. I feel he was honest with me and didn't push for the higher price testing that would have verified what molds were present at what concentration. He did what he had to do and I get that. my judgement is much more on the industry than the company or rep.

04/02/2015

Smooth, quick to arrive and handled everything quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored from water damage

11/19/2014

I would definitely use this company again.  They came over right away (same day I called--and I called in the late afternoon!) and assessed the situation and started work the next morning.  They have the appropriate knowledge and connections in their field and finished the work in a timely and expeditious manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a water leak in my home that was caused by improper winterization.  The cost was covered by insurance, and negotiated by Mr. Restoration with the insurance company.  The $1.00 approximate cost of service is just a field filler.

08/06/2014

The crew from Mr Restoration was great.They went above and beyond to complete the task of getting all the water from my burst pipes removed and to get every thing all dry befor it started to mold.They had to do some miner repairs and paint.All in all great job.Everything is finally done.Looks great and smells much better.Took about two weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out estimated the damage,informed me when he could begin work.and about how long it would take to complete the job.His crew showed up on time,went straight to work.They first removed all the standing water,and began the process of drying everything out..

CATEGORY water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,interior painters,mold removal

Thanks for your kind review and it was a pleasure to serve you during this trying time.

General contracting, complete construction rebuild, direct billing with insurance companies, document, water, smoke, soot damage repair restoration, truck mounted water extraction, structural, content removal dry out, contents pack out inventorying and storage, air purification, deodorizing, thermal fogging, soda blasting, cleaning & sealing with antimicrobial agent.

Check, Visa