The Roof Maker, Inc.

• Trade License Authority
  • South Carolina Labor, Lisincing, and Regulation Contractor's licensing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20141031

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

38 Mercer Street

Bolivia, NC 28422

Welcome to The Roof Maker, Inc. We offer a wide range of both residential and commercial roofing services. Our Mission is to work with our clients, employees, community, and suppliers in establishing an environment of trust and commitment to ensure that every service we provide is compatible with the needs and expectations of our ever changing industry and energy saving requirements. We guarantee that once you have chosen The Roof Maker - you have chosen a company that will remain loyal even after your particular needs have been met. We provide free proposals for new roof replacements. We perform the following residential and commercial roofing services: -Repairs -Roof cleaning -Gutter and downspout cleaning -RoofTop Service Club -New roof systems including: Asphalt shingle; Standing seam metal/aluminum/copper; Metal shingles; All types of membrane low slope roofing We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if your not 100% satisfied with our work, we will remove our materials and refund 100% of your investment. We also provide a 10 Year "No Blame" Workmanship Guarantee up to the manufacturer's specifications and wind speeds. We utilize Straight Forward Pricing for all our services so all our clients receive the same price for similar services. All our employees are drug tested, nationally background checked and receive continued product, installation and service training. We have a North Carolina General Contracting License number 68376 and a South Carolina SR2 Roofing Licence number G115357. Thank you for considering the roof maker!...

roofing (24)gutter installation (2)
C

09/21/2018

Responsive when called about a leak and said they would give me an estimate. They did after about 1 week then after I agreed they said it would be a day or two before repair could be done because needed to match my shingles. I am a couple hours away so trusted the work was done adequately so I paid them. When I went down to board up my house for the hurricane I noted that my black roof now has lig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some shingles and 3 boots. Was charged for plywood but not sure it was used

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

08/28/2017

Did an excellent job, we're on time, and charged a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a roof and a soffit repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

01/21/2017

I used their quick estimate request online. They came by my house 2 days later and emailed the estimate later that evening. The project was quick and efficient and they cleaned up completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

C

01/02/2017

Technician came out and we reviewed the repair needed and agreed on the price. They never returned to do the job despite my repeat call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

Our sincere apologies. We dropped the ball transitioning your project to the service department and take complete ownership for not scheduling the work in a timely manner. We have changed our work transition procedure to avoid this happening in the future.

12/23/2016

They called and came out when they said. They were professional, responsive and punctual. The worker was very professional and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection of my roof and told me what needed to be done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2016

12/12/2016

Quote too high, I thought. He was very professional and gave complete quote with options. No hassle or pressure..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair ridge shingles from storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2016

11/28/2016

Complete thief. Did no repair and never answered my calls after leak reemerged in next rain storm. Found out he had several judgments against him for taking money and equipment under false pretenses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a leak fixed, not large, maybe 4 shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

09/20/2016

Great service. Greg was professional and knowledgable. I chose this company after several other estimates. It was not the least expensive or most expensive, but the one i was most comfortable with for his recommendations of materials and procedures. The roof was completed both on time and workers were friendly and left the property completely clean of nails and trash. Greg checked after, to not on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

08/13/2016

We are so happy with the work done by this company! They always answered our e-mails and phone calls promptly. They did exceptional work after our roof was damaged by lightening. We love our new roof and will highly recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof and new siding to dormers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

02/17/2016

We called them on February 8th because we had a roof leak.  On the 11th a man named Shannon Mims came out to look at the roof and give us an estimate for the repair.  That same afternoon we received the estimate by email.  I printed it out, signed and dated it, scanned it into my computer and emailed it back to them.  The 10th I called them and left a message asking about scheduling.  No call back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2016

Our sincere apology. Shannon left The Roof Maker and we did not transfer his emails correctly. We take full responsibility for you inconvenience. Respectfully, Greg

Roof repairs, cleaning, RoofTop Service Club, downspout/gutter cleaning, maintenance, new roof systems and replacements, copper, metal, aluminum, standing seam, 5V, Riblock, solar roof systems, all type of membranes, asphalt shingles, metal shingle, ten year workmanship guarantee for new roof replacements up to manufacturer specifications and one year guarantee for all repairs, employees are drug tested and local/national background checked.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal